39. reflecx
40. nupro 94595064
41. ockly
42. george
43. sam
44. lawrence
45. joyce
46. artfakeme

thx to the organisers for an interesting and informative forum :)

Many thanks for organising the event, I think everyone has learn something today.

Didn't get a chance to chat with all the speakers after the event, but nice meeting up with you, Eadwine (pardon me, I couldn't remember when we met before).

Looking forward to the next forum, and hopefully, there won't be that much equipment discussion :p

Thank you all for taking time off on a monday to come down.
Most of us wouldve loved to speak to you guys more after the
talk but will probably get many chances to do that.

I hope we all learnt from this forum session. Remember
that all of us are unique and have our unique vision and
"style".

Cheers.
ead

Thanks everyone for dropping by. I hope everyone learned something and hope to share more in the future:)

Echoing Ead -

Thank you all for taking precious time off to come down to the gallery for the sharing session. I hope that this forum itself has addressed some of the questions you have if you are at a crossroad between your careers or at a standpoint in your photographic undertakings.

God bless,

Ron ^.^

Hi,

Would like to say my thanks to Ead, Ron, w.s, ckuang and Tay Kay Chin for organising such a wonderful talk for all of us. Personally, I think that the talk is very good especially with the Q&As. It helps to give an insight into going full time and being practical with the business aspect of wedding photography.

Although I am not considering to go full time, I find the forum to be very refreshing.

My thanks to all the people who have spent time and effort to organise this forum.

Many Thanks to the organisers for putting up this event and hopping for more events in the future, ty.;)

Many thks to those who involved in this gathering event.:thumbsup: :)
I hereby wishing all a prosperous, fruitful, healthy & wonderful Lunar New Year ahead. Gong-Xi....Gong-Xi....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.