::Hannah::

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanutbeer

Dec 7, 2006
Smokey Mountain
my 1st studio C&C badly needed from all CS Maestro....

459921826_16ad29e4c7_b.jpg

461062883_84e50c0952_b.jpg

459927855_571f29295a_b.jpg

586257372_f76b03bf0c_b.jpg

thanks
Hannah & Ivan, of course Will Chua for the very cozy place, nice meeting u bro. and to the MUA but im not sure if shes Joanna the same MUA on last studio shoot.:dunno:

THe cutting off of the head does not work for me. If wanna cut, then it has to be much zoomed in, right into the face only. Whole body with part of the head off looks a bit strange to me.

I love #4...:lovegrin:

The stray hair at the back of the head in #2 is a little awkward looking.

BC

pic 1. The focus of the picture is the arm/bracelet and the hand. Is this what you want? The shadow immediate in front of her shoulder inside the arm hole of the dress is very distracting.

pic 2. This could be the worse of the lot. Bad posture, model is slouching. Messy hair. Very messy hair where I dare say is not intended.

pic 3. I like this one.

pic 4. I like this one if you had cropped off the dress. It is distracting right now. Regarding the messy hair, you should have, some of the strands not well palced, but it's ok overall.

Pic 3 and 4 work for me.

This is a very good first attempt. :thumbsup:

I like :

The colours and their satuaration.
Nice sharp images
Good poses in 3 and 4

Careful with :

Sharpness is not always good for unwanted face details. PS skills must come handy. (I have the same problem) Smoothen a bit some facial skin.
Frame more carefully in PIC 1 & 2.

459920642_4bfd0798d7_b.jpg

This is a winner! :thumbsup:

I love the colour cast very very much. Did you shoot by film?

pic 1. The focus of the picture is the arm/bracelet and the hand. Is this what you want? The shadow immediate in front of her shoulder inside the arm hole of the dress is very distracting.

pic 2. This could be the worse of the lot. Bad posture, model is slouching. Messy hair. Very messy hair where I dare say is not intended.

pic 3. I like this one.

pic 4. I like this one if you had cropped off the dress. It is distracting right now. Regarding the messy hair, you should have, some of the strands not well palced, but it's ok overall.

Thanks DP for highlighting the cropping:sweat:, my PS skills is not that good thats why i dont dare touch up shades / shadows much since the lighting is so harsh and contours are very defined.

Thanks for dropping by..:)

Nice shots bro, like #3 & #4! :D :thumbsup:

Like most, i think #4 is the best. Good thing about this series is the colour and skin tones are good.

Messy hair like #2 should be avoided. #4, i think you can let more hair fall across the face.. a bit more natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.