:: Hanna ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

osk77

Aug 20, 2006
Haven't posted for quite a while. Taken a few weeks back. :)

Cheers to Ivan and Hanna!

p305604414-4.jpg

p197192093-4.jpg

p36764594-4.jpg

Yummy:)

hi osk77,

i am afraid this series didnt work for me at all.

Picture 1: the model looks like she is drunk and you took a snapshot while she has difficulties walking straight. if its a pose, i would say its a very awkard and unflattering one.

Picture 2: i get the idea of the effect you probably are going after. but it didnt work here. in fact, those hair that are covering half her face looks oily to me. model's complexion is in a bad state as well. saying its blotchy is an understatement, definitely need some touching up.

Picture 3: first thing, the picture doesnt look sharp enough for me. the hair is in a great mess. i think the hair requires some very very basic combing. lets not even talk about styling, the model got to get her hair combed first. and she looks like she needs make-up.

can you also explain why all 3 pictures feature the model with her hair covering the whole of her left face?

these are some pointers i thought of.

hope you dont mind as i am also learning as well.

Jamie

I tend to agree with jamie-vai...

But I like how the shadow fall on the wall in the first shot.

hi osk77,

i am afraid this series didnt work for me at all.

Picture 1: the model looks like she is drunk and you took a snapshot while she has difficulties walking straight. if its a pose, i would say its a very awkard and unflattering one.

Picture 2: i get the idea of the effect you probably are going after. but it didnt work here. in fact, those hair that are covering half her face looks oily to me. model's complexion is in a bad state as well. saying its blotchy is an understatement, definitely need some touching up.

Picture 3: first thing, the picture doesnt look sharp enough for me. the hair is in a great mess. i think the hair requires some very very basic combing. lets not even talk about styling, the model got to get her hair combed first. and she looks like she needs make-up.

can you also explain why all 3 pictures feature the model with her hair covering the whole of her left face?

these are some pointers i thought of.

hope you dont mind as i am also learning as well.

Jamie

Thanks for the comments Jamie. No worries, always good to share, not every shot works for everyone.

#1 was taken as a play between the physical being and shadow.

Pic #2 and #3 are someone's favourite so I posted them.:) As for the messy hair, it adds to her character and a bit of "edginess". you are right, #3 does not appear all that sharp due to aperture selection.

Hi, just joined this forum. Dont know much about "right" or "wrong" in fotos. Poses, sharpness, makeup, hairs.

But one thing I know. I love these pictures. As someone commented "Yummy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.