Handsome Photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofunny

Nov 4, 2004
this always comes into my mind, today i cannot help asking:
is there any handsome famous photographer in the world?

read so many interviews with the photographer from the magazines, books and internet, see the outstanding pictures taken by them while looking at their self protrait picture just like jump from heaven to the earth (someone let me down to the hell).......

fortunately, i am not a famous photographer.

btw. famous photographer means at least well-known in certain city.

Have...AJ23, sykestang, King Tiger, Digitpat2004, and many more... just that you've never met them before :)

any magazines i can get their pictures?

sofunny said:

read so many interviews with the photographer from the magazines, books and internet, see the outstanding pictures taken by them while looking at their self protrait picture just like jump from heaven to the earth (someone let me down to the hell).......

fortunately, i am not a famous photographer.

btw. famous photographer means at least well-known in certain city.

One of my favorite fashion, portrait and commercial photographer in the US...Bruce Weber. He is pretty good looking in his younger days where he has been shot.

Our local Photographer, Chuan Do is also good looking and was a hot models about 10+yrs ago.

Anyway...being a good photographer is best not to be so good looking lah heheheheh...you are suppose to blend in and not standout and not stand out and be noticed by people you are photographing hahah.. well that's my theory lah

And no I am not gay...heheh. I just like looking at beautiful people like myself :) Bwahahahahah.....

nowadys alot of yan dao only know how to anyhow use digicam, dont even know what is film..sianz ;p :angel: :bsmilie:

espn said:
Have...AJ23, sykestang, King Tiger, Digitpat2004, and many more... just that you've never met them before :)

And you didnt include yourself? :eek:

satan_18349 said:
Famous photographers were all busy looking through the view finder rather than mirror thus..... :bsmilie: :devil:

no la they comb hair use the mirror in the camera one..so small so they think the hair comb nice nice already when other parts of the hair they never see cos the mirror so small. thats why they always remain not handsome one ;) :bsmilie:

Nigel Barker in America's Next Top Model Season 2 now showing on Channel 5 Monday 10:30pm

user111 said:
no la they comb hair use the mirror in the camera one..so small so they think the hair comb nice nice already when other parts of the hair they never see cos the mirror so small. thats why they always remain not handsome one ;) :bsmilie:

Haaa....correct correct.. :bsmilie:

tis topic really kay yan... i think i saw alot of chio bu & yan dao photographers along Orchard Road during the Lighting season... can photograph them as well...

haha....OT alittle ... any pretty photog here then....from the girls side?

hehe...

Witness said:
haha....OT alittle ... any pretty photog here then....from the girls side?

hehe...

i vote for...Ling Nightsky!! :bsmilie:

sofunny said:

Ask yourself if the photographer is that handsome wouldn't he be in front of the lens instead of behind it?

Conclusion: Most famous photographers are FOOTSOME rather than handsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.