hands up, those who are enthusiast cyclists here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
StreetShooter, i just looked thru some of your photo galleries... boy! are they good or what...

p.s. you have seven children?!!

Count me in... At last have some "Kaki" to cycle. But I wonder if I still have the energy to take photo after chasing other cyclist. :D

Should try nothing to lose... after someone started to get some statistic of CS members BMI... :D

-FND->

Used to do regular cycling round the airport.

Nowadays, bicycle rusted liao leh..... how?

My bicycle was stolen at Tampines MRT bicycle parking area!!!! Used 1 month ONLY!!!!! :cry:

Originally posted by sehsuan
StreetShooter, i just looked thru some of your photo galleries... boy! are they good or what...

p.s. you have seven children?!!

Seven children? Well, only two legitimate ones anyway. The ang-moh one is not mine, though I wish she was...

me owner of a louya bicycle.:D

no discrimination of bikes allowed here! rusted bikes may be better photography subjects!:bsmilie:

neko, you hendon camp one isit? so garang.. run so far.. somemore answer off-task... *beats neko's backside LOL* this is cycling! not running! :bsmilie:

streetshooter, i mean the shot in some room, where you had your sextuplets in it all over the shop... i mean, err.. room! :D

no discrimination of bikes allowed here! rusted bikes may be better photography subjects!:bsmilie:

neko, you hendon camp one isit? so garang.. run so far.. somemore answer off-task... *beats neko's backside LOL* this is cycling! not running! :bsmilie:

streetshooter, i mean the shot in some room, where you had your sextuplets in it all over the shop... i mean, err.. room! :D

Aiyoh that's what I call my rides "runs" :p you think I Rambo ah? can run all the way there ah? :p

Me not so goot latt (hardworking) okay? :p

Used to cycle 30-40 km. Now, my bicycle is at a corner collecting dust. :embrass:

lai lai~~~ who in CS cycles? in the future assuming we're free, can cycle around to snap photos... :D

btw, what if it rains?

Originally posted by imaginary_number

btw, what if it rains?

get wet. :D

seriously, we'd need to organize a venue for meeting, what we're shooting, and the basic safety stuff before we go on such a trip.

would need things like helmets (yes, basic safety!), blinker lights (red for the rear only), water bottles, and some other stuff. i basically can fix most (not all) bike breakdowns while on the go.

any takers?

pker88, who are you?:what:

get wet. :D

seriously, we'd need to organize a venue for meeting, what we're shooting, and the basic safety stuff before we go on such a trip.

would need things like helmets (yes, basic safety!), blinker lights (red for the rear only), water bottles, and some other stuff. i basically can fix most (not all) bike breakdowns while on the go.

My blinker light was stolen when i locked it at the void deck for a while :cry:

Originally posted by imaginary_number

My blinker light was stolen when i locked it at the void deck for a while :cry:

be thankful it's not the entire BIKE that was taken...

there's a post i read on togoparts.com saying two new giant bikes, each about 3000 dollars (yes, 3K) being stolen despite being locked to metal bike parking lots in less than 5 minutes' time at east coast park. now beat that! :p

Used to do round island cycling... now dunno if i can even complete round neighbourhood cycling :p

be thankful it's not the entire BIKE that was taken...

there's a post i read on togoparts.com saying two new giant bikes, each about 3000 dollars (yes, 3K) being stolen despite being locked to metal bike parking lots in less than 5 minutes' time at east coast park. now beat that! :p

Hmm... anyway, I think nobody will want to steal my bike now. It's in a sorry state now compared to the first time I had it. Didn't really take good care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.