hands up gals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there should not be male/female forums. There should only be photographer's. It doesn't matter if you are male or female, black or white. Just be one community.

jbma said:
I think there should not be male/female forums. There should only be photographer's. It doesn't matter if you are male or female, black or white. Just be one community.
We are definitely one community, but there are certain things that females prefer to discuss in private among members of their own gender without being harassed (for lack of a better term, we are not implying any harassment of female members by male members) or ridiculed in public with comments.

Thus the need from some privacy.

Well it's just a matter of respect since we are all photographers (pro or newbies).

Posting up of some girl photographer's picture to make fun of sure dun sound very welcoming to me.

So dun blame us for either sticking to the private forum or in specific threads. :blah:

hwchoy said:
maybe if you get rid of that girls-only forum they would be forced to come out in the open? :angel:

I think girls should have their own photo forum because photography is such a private pursuit.

I'm sure things you shoot you may not want the girls to see or to know of. Right?

Let's have a Gents and Ladies here.

First thing, am I in the unisex forum? How do I get to the Gents?

Sion said:
I think girls should have their own photo forum because photography is such a private pursuit.

I'm sure things you shoot you may not want the girls to see or to know of. Right?

Let's have a Gents and Ladies here.

First thing, am I in the unisex forum? How do I get to the Gents?

hang on...private pursuit? we are not talking about artistic self portraits here are we? :think:

There's a ladies private forum?? where where!!?? :bigeyes: Can someone pm me the link?? Thanks. :lovegrin: me gal too. :D

sigrd said:
Well it's just a matter of respect since we are all photographers (pro or newbies).

Posting up of some girl photographer's picture to make fun of sure dun sound very welcoming to me.

So dun blame us for either sticking to the private forum or in specific threads. :blah:

I absolutely agree with siggy here, that was in bad taste. :angry:

oiii...don't pick on me. i didn't post the pic for you people to make fun of. my intention was really the 10D and the L lens ;p

Newbie female here :)

So i saw people saying that there is a private female forum..is there one?

Status
Not open for further replies.