hands up all who r going to Singapore Fashion Week! starts tommorow man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfrond

Nov 22, 2003
Singapore
www.joannakoh.com
Heya dudes

man, i've been missing cos my computer is down :( hav to end up using agency's computer.. :(

so, who is going to fashion week? shows from 20th- 25th august at raffles city, 7pm everyday.. i dunno about the 21st tho, dunno if hav show.

but the good ting is, i'll be there for the rest! hehe :D

so if u guys happen to get some cool shots of me, please please PM me?

PS. sms me if going, can go lim kopi or eat dinner!! :D

wah ... thanks for the infos. Probably can only go next week liao before I flying off ... :D

Time to Shoot, Shoot, Shoot. ;)

silverfrond said:
Heya dudes

man, i've been missing cos my computer is down :( hav to end up using agency's computer.. :(

so, who is going to fashion week? shows from 20th- 25th august at raffles city, 7pm everyday.. i dunno about the 21st tho, dunno if hav show.

Hey dude... mind sharing wats the theme of the showcase and the labels taking part??

hee ... 26th Aug @ Zouk got Monsoon Hair Show ...

if got pple go down to shoot please tell me k ???

I really need some cool catwalk pics so i have some chance of getting onto the big shows (so i get to walk alongside joanna !!! lol)

tolong tolong ... haha :D :D :D

hey just to confirm, cos the rafflescity webbie only shows events from the 22nd onwards. whats happening tomorrow?

i shot a bit today. if u can show me what u look like, i can pass u some shots.

btw, are we allowed to shoot at the chijmes affair? i'm kinda more interested in the hemispheres deisgners show? anyone knows?

http://www.fashionweeksingapore.com/

i am more interested in the Singapore young designer award and Asian young designer award.. haiz.. never take part this year.. no time... sianz...
Anyone going?

Do the organisers allow monopod usage? :)

szekiat said:
btw, are we allowed to shoot at the chijmes affair? i'm kinda more interested in the hemispheres deisgners show? anyone knows?

I am interested too!... like to find also...when & where the shows start?

BTW, what u shoot today?

nickmak said:
how bout tripod? or maybe can use one leg from tripod... hmmm... :think:

The thing is that even if the event organisers allow, it is not a nice or courteous way to shoot coz one would be denying others the chance to shoot. You see, sometimes we cluster together to shoot from a good vantage point side by side rubbing shoulders unlike what you see on TV with sports events. :D

any show for today?

silverfrond said:
Heya dudes

according to the web site. it only has the 22nd Aug. nothing about the remaining shows.

was there just now,, it be at 7 for the next few nights

Status
Not open for further replies.