Hands-on with the two DA* zoom lenses :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Finally got chance to hold the two long waited DA* zoom lenses in my own hands (thanks to Shriro btw ;)). These are beauties, believe me. Very well built, although the barrels are obviously plastic. Focusing is quite and pretty fast (but not super fast). The lenses don't feel as big or heavy as I thought, actually they are quite light, and balanced very well with K10D+Battery Grip.

Enough reviews and reports on these two lenses already, so I'll just show some pictures :)

It was raining when I got the lenses, what a perfect way to test out both the K10D camera and the weather sealed lenses :D

Before the shootout:

IMGP0221_s.jpg

After:

IMGP0224_s.jpg

Here are some quick snaps by the DA*50-135 in the rain (all full crop resized with some minor PPing, EXIF should remain intact):

IMGP0561_s.jpg

IMGP0562_s.jpg

IMGP0570_s.jpg

IMGP0573_s.jpg

IMGP0578_s.jpg

The weather wasn't really good for testing out a wide angle lens, but it performed quite well I'd say:

IMGP0432_s.jpg

IMGP0435_s.jpg

IMGP0428_s.jpg

IMGP0431_s.jpg

IMGP0430_s.jpg

...just go and buy them at the COMEX, you won't be disappointed :bsmilie:

And don't forget to buy the K10D GP LE too ;)

IMGP0556_s.jpg

Cheers to all!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :heart:

simply beautiful, both the equipments & photos :thumbsup:

Thanks. The lenses are indeed very beautiful, take great photos too. Best of all, they are weather sealed, great for shooting in the rain or by the sea :)

Thanks. The lenses are indeed very beautiful, take great photos too. Best of all, they are weather sealed, great for shooting in the rain or by the sea :)

Nice.:thumbsup: Hope i can get my hand on the 16-50 soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.