Hampi Heritage of India

Status
Not open for further replies.

indfo

Sep 19, 2007
7th Century Structures captured in different light.

main.php

Please let me know suggestions or +ves about the image (s)

You can check other snaps at http://www.jeetenge.com/jgallery/main.php?g2_itemId=5238
(I am not sure if we can post external links here. But that is my personal site.)

My take:

-it looks a bit tilted
-a tighter crop to leave out the dark fore ground will make it looks better.

Hello there. Nice image, but I'm afraid if you want to receive more constructed and detailed critique, you'll have to follow the guidelines for posting, found here. Unfortunately, if you don't comply with these guidelines, you run the risk of your thread being deleted with no notification.

nice try.

but so much better if you'd gone closer, with just the tree, the structure and the sun. too much empty space here, that does nothing for the picture, and that slightly off wall thingy is spoiling it massively for me.

Hello there. Nice image, but I'm afraid if you want to receive more constructed and detailed critique, you'll have to follow the guidelines for posting, found here. Unfortunately, if you don't comply with these guidelines, you run the risk of your thread being deleted with no notification.

Tried a lot, put it multiple times adhering to the rules, but never got though :(
I had put some posts with the same image actually following the guidelines but that didnt get approved, but this post did :S

Most suggestions here are on the empty space an i experimented a lot cropping the image at diff dimensions but never found anything right. I maybe have to try a very tight crop or a vertical crop to make it a little better.

Last edited:
other than the too much empty space I also feel about the balance problem. Look more heavy on the left.

Great colour! If only you tilt the camera a bit down so the silhoutte is only 1/3rd of the frame and you're only focusing on the tree and the statue, the picture will be excelent.

Nice colour! Personally I would like to see it in panoramic crop to exclude the bottom part of the photograph. :)

like others mention this would do with a better crop. Its too even now and the only silhoulette i can make out is the tree. So zooming in on the tree might turn out to be a better framing

Status
Not open for further replies.