Halooo Everybody!!!

twinklefairy

Apr 26, 2013
singapore
Hi, I'm not only new to this forums, i'm also new to my DSLR which bought 2yrs back.. very seldom use it.
Hope my DSLR & me will get closer after joining this forum :)

Welcome to ClubSNAP, and hope you will enjoy your stay here. :)

you will get closer to your DSLR by shooting more :D
read the newbie stickies for basics stuff.

Hugging DSLR to sleep does not get DSLR closer to owner, as I have found that out by personal experience.

a warm welcome to cs! there's plenty to learn here, and some fun to be had =) hope you enjoy your experience here :)

Welcome fellow newbie!

And for a moment there i thought u were the incarnation of Lotus Fairy lol

Hey there! I'm also new to this forum. Going to pick up my first DSLR -Canon EOS 650D tomorrow and I'm pretty hyped up about it!

Read the novel they included in the box. It's about a Spanish guy called Manual. Manual is very helpful, he will tell you how to use your camera.

Remember read stickies...if not something bad will happen..do a search before asking anything...

The Rain Man said:
Hey there! I'm also new to this forum. Going to pick up my first DSLR -Canon EOS 650D tomorrow and I'm pretty hyped up about it!

Hey hey. That's my camera too! My first Dslr as well. Loving it truly. Especially when paired with my Tamron 24-70vc! Enjoy!

Hopefully by joining this club activity I be able to learn the skill of photo shooting...
Just wanna ask should I get EF50mm f/1.8 II? Is it suitable to snap new born or kids photo?

Hopefully by joining this club activity I be able to learn the skill of photo shooting...
Just wanna ask should I get EF50mm f/1.8 II? Is it suitable to snap new born or kids photo?

i will be getting that soon. it is a great next-lens-to-get for beginners, from what i've gathered. it ought to do a fine job for newborns and kids(the demo pic canon used in their EF Lenses book for the 50mm 1.8 is that of a newborn, and it looks great! )

All lenses are. But if you have the skill to know how to use it and the thin depth of field is the real question.

Welcome welcome. CS is a poisonous place. Be warned. You might not leave with the same equipments you came in with. XD

Welcome welcome. CS is a poisonous place. Be warned. You might not leave with the same equipments you came in with. XD

Poison are lotz wif u around bro. Haha

Haha. I only learn from the best, master Thoth xD

Then u r definitely learning from the wrong person. Aint the best leh... LOL

hahah.. from the day 1 come across this forum i already get the virus.. else i wont think of buying EF50mm f/1.8 II.. u all make me keep viewing on lenses.. :(

hahah.. from the day 1 come across this forum i already get the virus.. else i wont think of buying EF50mm f/1.8 II.. u all make me keep viewing on lenses.. :(

its a good and cheap prime lens to play around with. happy getting poisoned! :bsmilie:

Stick to d C lenses. Dun ever get into L, Z & V lenses. My best advice to u. Haha