halo to all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dindang

Jun 11, 2009
west side
hi there...me still very new in these hobby..being poisoined by a few frenz...thinkin of gettin used dslr here...betweent the canon 350d n 400d which one should i buy for my 1st training camera...thanks n nice knowing this forum...

betweent the canon 350d n 400d which one should i buy for my 1st training camera...

Go out to those big retail shops and try it out first. It must feel comfortable in your hand.

You might also want to take a look at Sony, Nikon, Oly and Pentex :)

Get a feel of those cams within your budget.

oredi tried my frens 400d..feels good holding it..:)

oredi tried my frens 400d..feels good holding it..:)

How about the dials and changing shutter and aperture, ISO, WB .....

Check out the other models and see how you can change shutter and aperture using one hand, etc ...

At the end of the day, if you still feel good with 400d, then you already have the answer :)

i'd go for the 400D over the 350D mainly because of the LCD screen. Kinda small on the 350D. We are now getting used to bigger and bigger screens.
Usually after you shoot for a while, then you will realise what you like or don't like about your camera...

it is nice to have a larger screen, but remember the old film days when people did not depend on LCD screens to check on their images.

of course, if the price gap is not wide...get the later version.

Hi dindang,

welcome to CS.

Read up more comparative reviews on these cameras first. And do also consider the other brands too. :)

Hello...welcome.

As the others have mentioned before, you may want to check out what the other brands have to offer and do some research on your own to see what are the advantages & shortcomings of each system.

hi to all again..thanks for the reply...i think i will start my training with the 350d first...will be getting one from one of the bro here when i'm back...i will start from this humble 350d with the small lcd screen, i think it will be too small for me but i will live by it..after awhile if i'm getting better with the skillz than i will consider getting a better body, than this 350d i will pass it to my daughter...;)....nice day to all..happi snapping..:)

Welcome to CS! :)

Not the gear but the ppl behind the gear is matter.... enjoy shooting!

Welcome to CS! :cool:

hi there.. welcome.. if budget widen up abit.. can even get 450d or 1000d.. 2nd hand also can.. ard 700+

hi again..firstly i would like to say sori to a bro here for not keping my promise to buy his 350d :embrass::embrass:...the reason i don't buy it cos my bro just upgrade to 50D so he ask me to use his 400d body n i just need to buy the lens that i needed.. will be looking for the lens soon....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.