Halo 3: Finish the fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, the trailer is out...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OtXRlEbXVZA

Time to train up for 2007! ;)

Wonder how many Halo fans in CS??:)

ME! ME!:D ....Played Halo 1 and 2.....joined the WCG contest few years ago for Halo 1(Too bad lost in the starting round.:embrass: ).Nice Game to play.

Incidently, the 4th book in the Halo series is out also. Halo: Ghost of Onyx. I am reading this now.

If you are a Halo fan but have not read the novels, please do. A lot more of the background story of the Halo games are told through these books. Who are the Spartains and who is the Master Chief? Why did they appear in Halo 1 in front of a Ring World with the Covenent attacking? Why only one Master Chief? Who are the Covenent?? Etc etc etc....

I don't usually follow novels based on video games, but this series is actually quite good. Close to the game but with enough depth to stand on its own.
;)

Incidently, the 4th book in the Halo series is out also. Halo: Ghost of Onyx. I am reading this now.

If you are a Halo fan but have not read the novels, please do. A lot more of the background story of the Halo games are told through these books. Who are the Spartains and who is the Master Chief? Why did they appear in Halo 1 in front of a Ring World with the Covenent attacking? Why only one Master Chief? Who are the Covenent?? Etc etc etc....

I don't usually follow novels based on video games, but this series is actually quite good. Close to the game but with enough depth to stand on its own.
;)

:think: ...Will try reading. Thanks for the info. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.