Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Hiya hiya,

How fast 2 weeks zoom by and bang! ... it is SEED time again which will occur on Wednesday, 30/10/2002 from 5:30pm onwards. The meeting point will be the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those that want to get anything from the many camera shops ard that area, pls do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court.

Anyway, the agenda:
  • Buying of consumables
  • Purchase of equipments
  • Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
  • Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
  • Even if you're not getting anything (like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
  • Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!
Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll 'grill' and 'flame' him/her on the spot for you!

Those who are interested, reply to this thread!

Come one, come all or don't come at all :dunno: that's up to you :p

Aiya, dun shy shy lah, just drop by and say Hi

ooh ooh since its Halloween Night on 30th Oct, special prize to anyone who comes in Halloween costume (AdamGoi and Bluestrike disqualified cos already scary without costume .... :D ) and we can take pics of him/her/it.

wah, this time Darren organise eh. For those who want free dinner must join us ok !!! Dinner is on da house !!!!!!

/me evil smile. :devil:

Originally posted by Darren
ooh ooh since its Halloween Night on 30th Oct, special prize to anyone who comes in Halloween costume...
what's the special prize? don't tell me it's free lifestime Clubsnap membership again... :D

orginally posted by Darren

Anyway, the agenda:

.Buying of consumables
.Purchase of equipments

Buying of consumables- comestics, make-up kits, crayons, sweets, candies etc

Purchase of equipments- Witch hat, Devil stick, sack, mask etc

hehe....

Originally posted by Bluestrike
NO fair!!!!!!
AG is but how come mi oso!!!!!
NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!

hehhehhehhee AG>..... :p

hehehhahahhaaaaa
:devil: :devil: :devil:

See... what did i tell you in the past?

What a shame... i am working that day.. else iw ould have happily turned up in my Darth Maul get up. ;) (Full face rubber mask, twin lightsabre and all) :D

Originally posted by Wolfgang
What a shame... i am working that day.. else iw ould have happily turned up in my Darth Maul get up. ;) (Full face rubber mask, twin lightsabre and all) :D
i got a full-size cardboard Darth Maul standee... i'll just stick your photo on the face and put it up as a substitute for you... :D

Originally posted by Larry
i got a full-size cardboard Darth Maul standee... i'll just stick your photo on the face and put it up as a substitute for you... :D

Oh jeeee.. thanks a whole lot Larry :(

You just broke my heart.... :bheart:

:cry:

Hehheheeh. Hows that for a guilt trip? ;)

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Hehheheeh. Hows that for a guilt trip? ;)
if you're trying to 'guilt' me into passing you my cameras.... try harder. you gotta weep rivers before i will budge. :D

just kidding... :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Larry
if you're trying to 'guilt' me into passing you my cameras.... try harder. you gotta weep rivers before i will budge. :D

just kidding... :bsmilie:

*starts looking around for some eye drops*

Hey, i have to start somewhere, right? :D :bsmilie:

....We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll 'grill' and 'flame' him/her on the spot for you!....

Will we report him/her to Ma Ta? :D

aiya.... gonna have to miss this one... going holiday.... see you guys at the next one... :)

Originally posted by beachbum
aiya.... gonna have to miss this one... going holiday.... see you guys at the next one... :)
tell you what, you go for SEED and i'll "unwillingly" take the holiday from you. how's that? :D :bsmilie:

ooh ooh since its Halloween Night on 30th Oct, special prize to anyone who comes in Halloween costume (AdamGoi and Bluestrike disqualified cos already scary without costume .... :D ) and we can take pics of him/her/it.

I look scary meh? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.