haLF series

Status
Not open for further replies.

incubus

Nov 3, 2004
galaxy far far away
www.shahrulazmi.com
not sure if ive posted here before. have posted on other photography forums and deviantart forums dat i frequent.
some experimental shots to share. first time using such a super wide. still learning how to use it to its full potential.

the first two are part of the HALF SERIES, have u ever felt like ure neither here nor there? in between. never at the extreme ends but right smack in the middle..............

half1.jpg

2. have always wanted to get this shot. will try again with a busier human traffic.
half2.jpg

these are juz sme experimental shots with wideangle
3. juz a snapshot with heavy post processing in PS
FOURWALLS.jpg
[/quote]

I like #1 alot. Great idea!:thumbsup:

Great shots! Wow... the concept the graphic-ness... intense and powerful...

hmm.. u actually stand in the middle of the door way on pic 2. I cant imagine how u going to take the heavy human traffic. U will get push away tho..

nevertheless, nice ;)

josho said:
hmm.. u actually stand in the middle of the door way on pic 2. I cant imagine how u going to take the heavy human traffic. U will get push away tho..

nevertheless, nice ;)

heh obviously u nvr notice that e train and station are both deserted. must be taken at late night..

anyway incubus, i love your last shot! keep it up

josho said:

nevertheless, nice ;)

that was my initial idea as well. dun wanna get shoved and drop my camera. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.