Half Frame Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeagga

Jun 10, 2005
Does anyone knows wether any labs here does film processing for half frame cameras?

Thanks

Haven't seen one of these in a long time, not too sure which lab does it though.

does it matter? it's not as though it's a special film, it goes through the same dip & dunk process as full 35mm.

some of you never hear of right?

instead of a roll of 36 frames, it can shoot 72 frames.

Processing the film or negatives just like normal, but they need a half frame negative carrier to make print from the neg. you need to check out from the labs, very rare nowadays.

catchlights said:
some of you never hear of right?

instead of a roll of 36 frames, it can shoot 72 frames.

Processing the film or negatives just like normal, but they need a half frame negative carrier to make print from the neg. you need to check out from the labs, very rare nowadays.

Interesting...that's something new i've learnt today.

Exactly what I was afraid of. Getting labs to process half frame film is very rare. I just shot a roll on my Olympus Pen and I'm dying to see how it turns out.:(

jeagga said:
Exactly what I was afraid of. Getting labs to process half frame film is very rare. I just shot a roll on my Olympus Pen and I'm dying to see how it turns out.:(

eh, like catchlights have pointed out, FILM PROCESS is not a problem. for prints, at least u can still get them/some scanned then printed.

foxtwo said:
eh, like catchlights have pointed out, FILM PROCESS is not a problem. for prints, at least u can still get them/some scanned then printed.

Now I got it. Process as per normal, scanned the negs and print from the digital files. It should work I think.

Thanks all.

jeagga said:
Does anyone knows wether any labs here does film processing for half frame cameras?

Thanks
Still 35mm film right? Any lab should be able to do it. Then after that they will get a shock when they see there are 70+ pictures on that roll and won't know what to do.. Worse come to worse get them to print 2 frames in 1.

lsisaxon said:
Still 35mm film right? Any lab should be able to do it. Then after that they will get a shock when they see there are 70+ pictures on that roll and won't know what to do.. Worse come to worse get them to print 2 frames in 1.

yep 35mm film. print 2 frames in 1....thats quite a neat idea. like a half lomo sampler..

Status
Not open for further replies.