hai

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuk84

Sep 28, 2009
cck,Singapore
www.flickr.com
now i got 1 problem,i want change my dslr,but i dont no with 1 is good,now i use olympus E520 i want change to olympus E30 or sony alpha 550.....plz help me.

Help yourself first. Do some research. Try both cameras. Evaluate the pros and cons of each.

You will be the one using the camera, not us. So it's not US who can tell you "which 1 is good". A DSLR is a very personal decision.

Hello.

Why do you want to change your cam? Anything that your current cam is not able to do the job?

Since you don't know then don't need to change ;)

Since you don't know then don't need to change ;)
Totally agree.

Always have the principal that you know what you are changing to and why you need the change. if you need to ask people whether you need to change for not much apparent reason, then dont change. save $$ buy yourself a Burburry laptop bag

If you don't know what lens to get, save the $ and spend it all on the most expensive camera bag you can find :)

Totally agree.

Always have the principal that you know what you are changing to and why you need the change. if you need to ask people whether you need to change for not much apparent reason, then dont change. save $$ buy yourself a Burburry laptop bag

Very True. :thumbsup:

To TS, this is not to slam you, but its really good advice. If you know what is lacking on your current camera and what is limiting your photo taking, then go ahead and get the model that has what you don't right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.