hahaha!!!!! FARNIE :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont u think it'll be really weird? i think having a hp separate will be better... haha like it is now~ hehe imagine... if hp spoil, have to send in camera for servicing and cannot shoot :p

"Some nature photographers complained the phone has rung and scared off wildlife, and setting the phone to vibrate can blur pictures. "

MAUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahah :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

jOhO said:
"Some nature photographers complained the phone has rung and scared off wildlife, and setting the phone to vibrate can blur pictures. "

MAUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahah :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

This is really goofy.....would love to see one of these thingies launched in the Real World. Wahahahahah..............:bsmilie:

ParkertR said:
EXACTLY!!! haha :p imagine weddings :p muahahaha!! 1/2 way shooting............ RING RING - "HARLOW!?!?!? U CAN SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT MY WEDDING OR NOOOOOOOORT?"
"ya can, since i got fired from this shoot becos of your phone call making blur images, i'm gonna have to charge u double. so.. would u like to pay deposit in cash or cheque?"

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

can u imagine talking with a 400mm attached???

i won't even pick up the phone to return an SMS!

Stupid design by Canon... all they need is a touchscreen LCD like that of the Sony N-1 and they can do away with the keypad.

They should inbuild the phone with the flash units, at least its more portable. :bsmilie:

client: why didn't you pick up my calls?
photographer:I left my mobile at home. mmm....:think:

doenst canon knows dat hp also got silent mode? (with vibration off)
if not y they call it silent mode and vibration mode.. :confused:
soon they come out wif PDA phone + DSLR
after den nokia communicator + DSLR

u can always use an IS or VR lens to cancel the phone vibration... though then u might miss a call! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.