haha, new Clubsnap interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just woke up, when i came in i thought i was colour impaired.
then i thought wrong forum....then i though i was sleepy.

hmm about the new look.....looks pretty.......well just not used to it yet

Originally posted by aikidoka25
another opinion:
the white background is too glaring, make me want to wear :cool:

darker background will make the eyes less tired, then we can surf clubsnap longer :D

White background can be used for custom white balance but which shade of grey in the forum is the 18%grey? Want to used to set for custom white balance too :D

Originally posted by SMM
hope this year will be a good year for my banker, then I be good good, and then meow meow a bit, dah dah - new camera come my way.....:devil: :bsmilie: :D

wah....you REALLY live up to your nick right, Seow Mei Mei.....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by funksoulava

wah....you REALLY live up to your nick right, Seow Mei Mei.....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
yeah tat was fast. there I was typing a PM in purple background & before I know its white! For a moment, I'd thot its my computer monitor at work going bonkers :p

Wah.....so fast at work liao huh? Your 'conscience' fully recovered huh? ;p :bsmilie:

Originally posted by funksoulava

Wah.....so fast at work liao huh? Your 'conscience' fully recovered huh? ;p :bsmilie:

the 2 day MC expired liao :cry:

Originally posted by lavenderlilz

the 2 day MC expired liao :cry:

Orh lah~~~donch cry.....uncle funksoul give you sweet ok? ;p

Originally posted by aikidoka25
IMHO, the new logo doesn't tell us this is a photography forum
macdonald also does not tell it is fast food rest.

u2 also does not tell us it sell clothes, some might tot it is a band.

Seagull does not tell us it is a MF camera.

your nick also does not tell us you are a guy or gal.

the point is, it 's just a name, a trademark. One will know wat clubSNAP is when we became popular.

Originally posted by ninelives
macdonald also does not tell it is fast food rest.

u2 also does not tell us it sell clothes, some might tot it is a band.

Seagull does not tell us it is a MF camera.

your nick also does not tell us you are a guy or gal.

the point is, it 's just a name, a trademark. One will know wat clubSNAP is when we became popular.

:thumbsup: :)

Not to spoil the atmosphere lor... but somehow I feel the previous interface was nicer... the colors and everything looks cooler to the eyes. With the new interface, my eyes like :what: ... and I have been browsing through only for a few minutes...

:Later,

Originally posted by Pinoy
Not to spoil the atmosphere lor... but somehow I feel the previous interface was nicer... the colors and everything looks cooler to the eyes. With the new interface, my eyes like :what: ... and I have been browsing through only for a few minutes...

:Later,
hmmm... well, personally I think the color scheme change was a long time in coming cos we were using the default, pre-packaged scheme since Day 1.

However, looking at member's feedback, perhaps we can create more color schemes that you can choose yourself.

Already I am thinking of like maybe mauve background, tartan headings, pink text and lime green buttons ..

.. or maybe, leopard spot background, grey text, fuchsia menus, and purple buttons.

We will be tweaking the colors a bit over the next few days, so please keep the feedback coming.

;)

Originally posted by Darren
hmmm... well, personally I think the color scheme change was a long time in coming cos we were using the default, pre-packaged scheme since Day 1.

However, looking at member's feedback, perhaps we can create more color schemes that you can choose yourself.

Already I am thinking of like maybe mauve background, tartan headings, pink text and lime green buttons ..

.. or maybe, leopard spot background, grey text, fuchsia menus, and purple buttons.

We will be tweaking the colors a bit over the next few days, so please keep the feedback coming.

;)

yeah all the MM grads pls advise.. 8p my eyes dynamic range only 1.2D cannot see both buttons and background....
reminds me of One Hour Photo....

frankly this look is alot cleaner. Although the default one is pleasant, it looks as if the team "bo zor gang"..

there were some changes today as i see now it looks helluva better than this morning.. gosh.. this morning's pastel green and lavendar coloured themes were horrid - together with smoked text on buttons... i tot i stumbled onto a gay forum...

PLUS with the new logo, it's a lot better than the old one. Plus all the good birthday bashes and that, i think this look reflects more professionally on the standards and environment in clubsnap.

Gotta do something about the green text and the super glaring white background though.. our eyes got no CIR-PL attachments leh...

Status
Not open for further replies.