Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Apr 27, 2002
www.asianhomebiz.com
32522299.jpg

For ur eyes only. :D
Another travel shot from Sarawak.

Hey very nice shot of good food! Like the composition of the subject at the corner with more food as the background! :)

Being a native son of Penang, that thing does not look like Penang Laksa at all :) more like the Sg. version of Laksa, which back at home we call Curry Mee....... but still very different taste.

cheers :)

Nice food photo...I missed Penang food... Still remember the juicy satay.. :D

rueyloon said:
Being a native son of Penang, that thing does not look like Penang Laksa at all :) more like the Sg. version of Laksa, which back at home we call Curry Mee....... but still very different taste.

cheers :)

I see. Then I was conned by the title in the menu into believing it is genuine Penang Laksa. :( Anyway, still tasty. :)

Huh? Laksa is normally with Chor Bee Hoon (thick Bee Hoon). The pasta look more like mee pok? I also don't think it is laksa.

jumbocrab said:
Huh? Laksa is normally with Chor Bee Hoon (thick Bee Hoon). The pasta look more like mee pok? I also don't think it is laksa.

i believe those are strips of egg and not mee pok.

will someone please place a warning that it is a picture?
nearly ate my monitor ;p :bsmilie:

just kidding...nice photo...reminds me of those pictures u find in cookbooks or travelogues

Perfact, this kind of photos already can be published to cooking books, ect. :)

great considering the conditions but i would be better if it were slightly more saturated..

good composition! but can't tell its laksa..preferably its the real laksa and haven not went thru cosmetic beautification!

penang laksa? erm....what is penang laksa doing in sarawak? it doesnt look like penang laksa at all too. that said, it still looks tasty! nice shot! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.