H7N9

Respro-metro-anti-pollution-mask.jpg

u all like? i can mass order

I like ;p

SNAKE_EYES_SWORD.jpg

Why not carry an oxygen cylinder on your back, much like scuba divers.

Oxygen probably can improve performance.

Looking to let go a 3M full facepiece respirator with unopened Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) filter cartridges approved to National Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) CBRN requirements along with a Mission Oriented Protective Posture 4 (MOPP 4) suit.

Anyone interested? :bsmilie:

Last edited:
more like scorpian/subzero from mk

Cosplay helps prevent H7N9? :dunno:

If you dress weird enough, people may not want to stand so close to you :bsmilie:

Wear a t-shirt with words................I have H7N9.....................then others will not stand close to you.

Last edited:
Wear a t-shirt with words................I have H7N9.....................then others will not stand close to you.

Not everyone is well informed and educated :)

in HK and China this week and wife is nagging me to put on the face mask

now everyday just stay in hotel room after my appointments

From what I observe, HK and Guanzhou area they are taking serious precautions. I was on the MTR this morning from Wanchai to Central and one guy looked like from China was sneezing and everyone just automatically created a 1m zone around him and facing away covering mouths like he had leprosy

I just got off at Admiralty and took the next train..... little comfort i know but what to do ?

in HK and China this week and wife is nagging me to put on the face mask

now everyday just stay in hotel room after my appointments

From what I observe, HK and Guanzhou area they are taking serious precautions. I was on the MTR this morning from Wanchai to Central and one guy looked like from China was sneezing and everyone just automatically created a 1m zone around him and facing away covering mouths like he had leprosy

I just got off at Admiralty and took the next train..... little comfort i know but what to do ?

haha... dun be scared yet bro. ;)

Discovered in Feb and only in Apr they let you know. The flu virus is not static. It mutates over time.
The flu bug that was once not easily transmitted between humans, can mutate and change. 14 infected - 6 dead.
If later on, there is flu bug related death of some travelers who returned from PRC to their home countries - have to be careful.

Last edited:
Regular seasonal influenza kills hundreds each day (~ 40,000 alone in the United States of America (USA) every year) especially those with immunodeficiency according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Discovered in Feb and only in Apr they let you know. The flu virus is not static. It mutates over time.
The flu bug that was once not easily transmitted between humans, can mutate and change. 14 infected - 6 dead.
If later on, there is flu bug related death of some travelers who returned from PRC to their home countries - have to be careful.

Not to forget... budget traveling make the spread of viruses much easier... I am sure everyone will remember about SARS in SG.....

That is how risky it can be, especially those who work in tourism related industry... and MIW is so in to promote it and SG will be very expose and we need to be more cautious.....

Regular seasonal influenza kills hundreds each day (~ 40,000 alone in the United States of America (USA) every year) especially those with immunodeficiency according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Unfortunately..... many people do not worry about a minor flu..... till too late... and the seasonal flu is getting more difficult to treat and recover from......

Malaria kils 1,000,000+ EVERY Year..... worried ?

Why no cure ? Cause waaaaaay more money is to be made by drug & other companies on preventative measures; Creams, spays, anti-malarials, clothes impregnated with anti-mozzie treatments, mozzie nets, incense things, and aerosol insecticides... etc... etc.... !!

Last bird flu how many died ?

Global flu deaths any year are some 250,000 - 500,000 depending in what you read.

Last edited:
Malaria kils 1,000,000+ EVERY Year..... worried ?

Why no cure ? Cause waaaaaay more money is to be made by drug & other companies on preventative measures; Creams, spays, anti-malarials, clothes impregnated with anti-mozzie treatments, mozzie nets, incense things, and aerosol insecticides... etc... etc.... !!

Last bird flu how many died ?

Global flu deaths any year are some 250,000 - 500,000 depending in what you read.

Because people don't finish their medication, super TB strain is going to be a serious threat.
who is not going to die anyway, its just a matter of time.. its what you do in between that count
sometime a grim reminder is what we need :angel:

Last edited:
Because people don't finish their medication, super TB strain is going to be a serious threat.
who is not going to die anyway, its just a matter of time.. its what you do in between that count
sometime a grim reminder is what we need :angel:

The bird flu is still mutating, and once it hit human to human transmission.... it will be an epidemic.... like the 1918 Spanish Flu that killed 50 to 100 million of them—3 to 5 percent of the world's population at that point of time.

With modern air travel and air conditioning.... imagine how many would perished????

There's also report that some people have drug resistance flu and medication like tamiflu cannot help too.......