H1N1 - Extension of school Holidays..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappy

May 30, 2004
Long vacation..

Many students or foreign students had gone overseas for holidays or return to their home towns..

Should school holidays be extended .. 2 weeks..

The flu status is still yellow right? I doubt they will give 'extra' vacation... in Singapore almost everyone thinks idling is wasting money when one could be earning. Work non-stop. :bsmilie:

My kids should return to school so I can take a holiday.

agreed.
My sisters should return to school so I can get a break from them too :bsmilie:

sian for me too...haiz..

if sch ext...I got to work long hrs liao..:cry:

Then lets pray for extension.......... maybe another month............wahahahha..... :bsmilie:

The posts in Kopitiam reflect the restlessness of our youths in holidays.

Two weeks extension will turn Kopitiam into a school playground.

:bsmilie:
Not just Kopitiam...imagine the chaos in equipment forums, etc. caused by bored youths posting. e.g. 'What lens should I buy ar?' 'Which lens is better?' 'What should I shoot next?' :confused:

Not just Kopitiam...imagine the chaos in equipment forums, etc. caused by bored youths posting. e.g. 'What lens should I buy ar?' 'Which lens is better?' 'What should I shoot next?' :confused:

mabbe you can offer bird-hooting class :D:D

But as to extension... I doub't it will be useful... unless Sg can restrict no student travelling within the 2 weeks extension. :think:

Keep everybody at home for 7 days.... very drastic move

Then only those effected will surface.... but no end to it as family members can also be... 10 X 7 = 70 days!

After the two weeks extension... someone is bound to get sick again, does that call for a new extension? LOL really... people need to relax and eat more vegetables to boost the immune system. ;)
photocamel2.gif

After the two weeks extension... someone is bound to get sick again, does that call for a new extension? LOL really... people need to relax and eat more vegetables to boost the immune system. ;)
photocamel2.gif

i tot is get sick then immune will build :bsmilie::bsmilie:

at the australian school about 70% of my year level are goign back to australia.
40% of them are going back to melbourne and it's surrounding suburbs.
It will be interesting what will happen, but it is over rated right now, when it mutates it will do alot more damage.

3 cases locally spread, 103 people infected. We're screwed.

I'd appreciate another two weeks of holidays really. My exams' on the first monday of school week.

Status
Not open for further replies.