H-Two-O Ultimate Photography Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMKLPS

Feb 16, 2009
AMK
There is a photo contest organized by YHS (Singapore) Pte Ltd

There are 2 cat : Youth & open

Top Prize for Youth Cat : $300 CASH + $300 Square 2 Voucher + $300 Converse product hamper + Blackbox ANR headphone worth $239 = $1,139 worth of CASH & products! :bigeyes: :eek:

Top Prize for Open Cat : $500 CASH + $500 Square 2 Voucher + $400 product hamper + Aiptek Camcorder worth $339 = $1,739 worth of CASH & products! :bigeyes: :eek:

You can take a look at the details from here :
http://www.yeos.com.sg/h2ophoto/index.html

HURRY CLOSING DATE IS THIS MONTH END => 30 JULY 2009 !!!

Last edited:
hello amklps

thanks for helping to promote our challenge =)

Where was the previous thread?:think: I guess they have not truly revised the terms and condition.:bsmilie:

Where was the previous thread?:think: I guess they have not truly revised the terms and condition.:bsmilie:

apparently, rule 21 still remains. i did a screen capture just now.

i deleted the previous threads becos, IMO, this is not something CS shld encourage.

i deleted the previous threads becos, IMO, this is not something CS shld encourage.

Well done! All these cheapskate organisers just copy the clauses from one another and have no respect for the work of a photographer.

what do they mean by us owning the copyright, but they, reproducing without remuneration? are they just going to add a small note "photograph by:xxx" at the bottom? or totally nothing?

pls delete this thread again :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :bsmilie:

what do they mean by us owning the copyright, but they, reproducing without remuneration? are they just going to add a small note "photograph by:xxx" at the bottom? or totally nothing?

it means

DO NOT BOTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.