Gx10 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faisalee

Feb 16, 2005
Planet Earth
www.flickriver.com
Hi Guys,

Was @ VIVO city yesterday and tried the Samsung GX10! Was really impressed with the feel and focus speed of the kit lens :thumbsup:

Any body else tried it ?

They have two of these available for testing with kit lens on it!

Since I nolonger have my D50 with me (given it to my brother when visit Pakistan this Jan) I am looking for a better alternative and the K10D / GX10 does look very impressive :sweat:

Best Regards,
Faisal

hi,

Do you know how much is it? Or they just display them?

Thanks.

haven't tried it.. no time to go vivocity

Why Samsung when there is alraedy Pentax .............. :think:

They are actually very very similar in nature. :)

If already a Nikon user, might I suggest that you take a look at the D80 first before you jump ship.

$1699 is the list price, retail price should be lower.

Read in an earlier post that K10D kit list price is $1799, now retailing about $1520.

It's less than that. ;)

Why Samsung when there is alraedy Pentax .............. :think:

They are actually very very similar in nature. :)

If already a Nikon user, might I suggest that you take a look at the D80 first before you jump ship.

Bro. I WAS a Nikon user until I given all my lens and the D50 to my younger brother as a gift :sweat:

D80 is cool but now that I don't have a single Nikkor lens anymore, just looking at different options. One thing that attracts me to Pentax is the good solid body and of course the PRIMES! I am crazy over good primes and Pentax has a lot of them :thumbsup:

Best Regards,

Bro. I WAS a Nikon user until I given all my lens and the D50 to my younger brother as a gift :sweat:

D80 is cool but now that I don't have a single Nikkor lens anymore, just looking at different options. One thing that attracts me to Pentax is the good solid body and of course the PRIMES! I am crazy over good primes and Pentax has a lot of them :thumbsup:

Best Regards,

Oh yeah, Pentax has some of the best prime lenses among all these big players. Go and get one of these and you'd be hooked to Pentax forever :D

PentaxFA_LE_Lenses.jpg

wah fengwei trying to start LBA?

:devil:

Hey, btw, how come some of our threads were deleted w/o any warning? Like the price list one which I just saw a couple of min ago .:dunno:

yah.. dunno why that threads is gone! I was looking around and couldn't find it... what's wrong?

yah.. dunno why that threads is gone! I was looking around and couldn't find it... what's wrong?

Maybe someone couldn't take my jokes (about exchanging the K10D for a K100D?) :bsmilie:

Kinda feel sorry for that. Some of us have put alot effort keeping the price list updated. But now we have to start all over again. Sigh ...

Status
Not open for further replies.