Guys who love supershort shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Someone complained in the ST that he saw some photos of his son football team members and most of them were in supershort shorts ....
it was so short that his daughter could see birds and balls ....:dunno:
He met the boys and wanted to discourage them but instead he got the piss off message ....

Now, how would you react if you see guys in public in supershort shorts, when you are sure that their private parts will be accidently in full view by others?

if you are a female, how would you react if you chance upon such a situation?:think:

depends on the hunk. if an uncle wears it, he will be tag as disgusting idiot. if he is stalone or tom cruse, he will be seen as a hunk. if you are the one wearing it, i am sure the xmm will fall for you. :bsmilie:

cos you are a hunk..

Someone complained in the ST that he saw some photos of his son football team members and most of them were in supershort shorts ....
He met the boys and wanted to discourage them but instead he got the piss off message ....

Now, how would you react if you see guys in public in supershort shorts, when you are sure that their private parts will be accidently in full view by others?

if you are a female, how would you react if you chance upon such a situation?:think:

Report for indecent exposure... make a few cases public and shameful enough and they will stop it. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

depends on the hunk. if an uncle wears it, he will be tag as disgusting idiot. if he is stalone or tom cruse, he will be seen as a hunk. if you are the one wearing it, i am sure the xmm will fall for you. :bsmilie:

cos you are a hunk..

If girl wear it... then completely different story? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Stalone now is uncle leh... hehe...

I think he is refering to those running shorts? Those army PT shorts? I think they ok.

I thot you the one..... from your title. :D :bigeyes:

Reminds me of this bugger who jogs past the bus stop outside ACJC in the evenings. He's the big beefy sort, with shorts so short and tight you could see half his butt cheeks spilling out. Every step he takes sends vibrations up his calves, through his thighs and to his butt cheeks.

When there are females at the bus stop, he will slow down. After he passed the bus stop, he will take a moment to look back, probably to check out the girls and to see if any girls are checking him out.

Quite an interesting character.

Reminds me of this bugger who jogs past the bus stop outside ACJC in the evenings. He's the big beefy sort, with shorts so short and tight you could see half his butt cheeks spilling out. Every step he takes sends vibrations up his calves, through his thighs and to his butt cheeks.

When there are females at the bus stop, he will slow down. After he passed the bus stop, he will take a moment to look back, probably to check out the girls and to see if any girls are checking him out.

Quite an interesting character.

so, you have checked him out:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

We wore those supershorts when we were young in sport too.

It's okay unless the kids these days have disporportionately over-developed birds and balls. :bigeyes:

Last edited:
depends on the guy you see lah...

most of the time you get to see those, are probably those who are super skinny and wearing running shorts... then the shorts is like super airy...

dun blast me, but i find that most of the time, ppl who wears like this seems to be either in NTU/NUS campus or in JCs then wear the JC t-shirt around orchard.

maybe some tot show half ball liddat very fashionable? :rolleyes:

It depends, I do wear those super short shorts because I wore them for running since army days running around changi point. Now I still wear them when running /doing sports.. but of course, I'm careful not to "run light" :embrass::bsmilie: These shorts dry faster and are more flexible for all long distance running so I won't get abrasion.. But for soccer, I think soccer shorts are more appropiate!~

i dun think there's abrasion issues if go out chill in jeans or long pants, unless there's nothing underneath...

Last edited:
:think: If the shorts are too short, it's not very nice in public. Guys and girls apply.

:think: If the shorts are too short, it's not very nice in public. Guys and girls apply.
I beg to disagree with very tall girls with supershort short :heart:

For me, guys are NO, NO! :nono:

I beg to disagree with very tall girls with supershort short :heart:

For me, guys are NO, NO! :nono:

So, when you showing us your canon? NPNT

Status
Not open for further replies.