Guys more thrifty or spendthrift than ladies?

do u save or spend more?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies that I know tend to spend on small things, while guys that I know tend to spend on bigger ticket items.

Guys may scrounge on shirts and meals, but end up spending that on a new PC/Hifi component or DSLR.:devil:

It all works out to be the same actually.:)

ladies.. buy lots of small things.. n i mean lots.. if there's a craze...man..

guys throw one lump sum at once.?

Men will pay $1,000 for something worth $100 they need.

Women will pay $100 for something worth $1,000 they do not need.

Guys buy 1 x $10 item not so frequently.

Gals buy 10 x $1 item frequently.

Originally posted by urban
Men will pay $1,000 for something worth $100 they need.

Women will pay $100 for something worth $1,000 they do not need.

hahaha!!:D

"Bow-wow, woof woof, bow-wow, wow
Call them the Diamond Dogs"

hey I am single, spending as will but do have some concerns in supporting my parents. Hate to say that: financially wish never picked up photography, maybe should go for something else in the future like drawing and reading.

We can all spend at will regardless of whether we are single or not....... (maybe not for married men) but whether it's wise to do so is another story......

Well girls can buy many things frequently and can still spend a lot on a stone and metal.

Guys tend to spend only when the TV, computer, camera is needed :bsmilie:

:p

Just happen to receive the following today thru email...so thought it's an interesting perspective relevant to this topic. :D

buy_1.jpg

think it depends on individuals...cannot one bamboo stick beat down one boat of pple.

if i m a gal who happens to also spend on cameras, that makes me ultra spendthrift? ;p

Originally posted by berryhappy

think it depends on individuals...cannot one bamboo stick beat down one boat of pple.

if i m a gal who happens to also spend on cameras, that makes me ultra spendthrift? ;p

It makes u lagi lagi jialat.....i.e high upkeep.:D

Maybe Nikonians.org might come out with a diamond studded special edition camera strap for your kind.:devil:

Well....I will not need too much justification on the need to buy expensive high-end equipment. :)

I broke already. Some more diamond is stone (carbon?) only. ;p

Wow! I like your thinking!;) This lowers ur maintenance fee by quite a bit....heh, increases the appeal. ;P

Btw, gave your avatar a new perspective I see.:)

I like my thinking too! then i can save some $$. ;)

yeah...if i get slammed a bit more, i will disappear altogether. hee. :D

Well....I will not need too much justification on the need to buy expensive high-end equipment. :)

Remember, the diamond isotope of carbon is less stable than graphite. So after many many years, that diamond of yours will become a lump of black carbon. :)

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.