Guys, check if your photos are here....without your permission

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.. this is a lot ! :sweat: i saw my fren's works inside...

Last edited:
All the photos are badly taken and the models are ugly anyway. No great loss being stolen.

Pervert stealing from perverts. LOL

All the photos are badly taken and the models are ugly anyway. No great loss being stolen.

I agree, in some photos the girls pose for such lowly subjects. All of them are cheap.

GMAN

I agree, in some photos the girls pose for such lowly subjects. All of them are cheap.

GMAN

i believe its not nice to say that they are cheap or either lowly subjects.

Quick glance I can name at least 4 photogs in CS whose pics he used. Edmodels.. you can find him in CS and sammyboy, if you know who he really is.

haha what if suddenly you see your girlfriend's picture in there? or your sister?

GG.

Oh, is that what the "G" in "GMAN" stands for? haha kidding!
First up, i don't have a Girlfriend, and i don't think my sister would do such a thing. And don't say you'll never know.

GMAN

Maybe i phrased wrong, but what i meant was that people go to all extend for money?

GMAN

i don't think all the xmm do it purely for money btw :)

maybe you should see uncle catchlights' post in that thread before it was removed.. :(

the person is a shoot organiser if i am not wrong. the photos shld be given to him by the models for him to arrange the shoots.

whether they or he has been given the permission, i do not know though.

I don't understand. You mean that the original photographers are perverts?

My friends told me Sammyboy Forum also got lots of local girls photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.