Guys best "friend"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjourn

Aug 9, 2004
Punggol 21
To be fair to the guys, I added another post for viewing...enjoy ;)

comments most welcomed...

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0009-copy.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
eh u drive rolls royce in china? ;p

I have many personal drivers...taxi, bus, trishaw, plane, etc.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sjourn said:
I have many personal drivers...taxi, bus, trishaw, plane, etc.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

see, told you all Sjourn is super big towkay liao, owns the taxi, bus, trishaw and plane companies in China :bigeyes:

Even a private island with beautiful scenery for his own used. :bsmilie:

Funny said:
Even a private island with beautiful scenery for his own used. :bsmilie:

not forgetting everyone's dream home on an isle in the middle of a quiet lake :bsmilie:

No comments on the pics instead? :dunno:

Pic 1: too much PS =(
mebbe try the 'zoom' effect with the lens. would be more natural and no halo effect around the edges of the car... mebbe try to leave out the distracting ugly hdb flats out =)

Pic 2: mebbe use rule of thirds

Pic 3: I like this. But make the chinese text smaller, first read it as 'Li Ri' (something-day) instead of 'yin' (sound)

Pic 4: car body is over exposed... suggest turn the wheel inwards more to 'cover up' =)

Thanks for the comments Rev. This had been a rushed shoot for me, the day before I flew off to China. So I did expected my shots to be less on par. Would still be practising..... :)

Ahh, is that a VR4?hmm dun see any FMI...
2nd pic at one glance i thought was an SAFC...
I personally like pic3 the most..., the chinese words can be lower in opacity prolly in white for a more subtle look if thats the direction you are going in. ;)

ServeChilled said:
Ahh, is that a VR4?hmm dun see any FMI...
2nd pic at one glance i thought was an SAFC...
I personally like pic3 the most..., the chinese words can be lower in opacity prolly in white for a more subtle look if thats the direction you are going in. ;)

Unfortunately mitsubishi stopped the production on VR4 in 2001/2002, otherwise I would hv gotten one, my is a 2003 VR (GDI version).

Thanks for ur comments, I was into making a bolder feel by adding chinese character in red. I guess tt's how i felt, but not sure if tt appeals to the mass... :dunno:

Here are some first atempt shots with Ekin, here.

Sjourn said:
Unfortunately mitsubishi stopped the production on VR4 in 2001/2002, otherwise I would hv gotten one, my is a 2003 VR (GDI version).

Thanks for ur comments, I was into making a bolder feel by adding chinese character in red. I guess tt's how i felt, but not sure if tt appeals to the mass... :dunno:

Here are some first atempt shots with Ekin, here.

no VR-4 still got VR-M mah... VR-G dun suit you lah... i think you should upgrade to Eclipse nxt time u come back...

Status
Not open for further replies.