Gunung Ledang photo ops

Status
Not open for further replies.

acroamatic

Mar 13, 2004
Bishan
deadpoetscave.com
Does anyone who has been to Gunung Ledang (Mt Ophir) have suggestions about the photo opportunities there?

Suppose to see nice scenery, but when reach the top, was cover by cloud, could not see a thing.
Could not wait longer, must rush down before dark.
Most of the time was in the jungle.
The only thing that amused me was the ants are the size of sim card.

waterfall... they have nice ones over there..

remember to pack your tripod and neutral density filters ;)

been up there 3 times.

hope for a clear sky to be ablr to shoot up at the top.

Been there 5 years ago. Very cloudy and humid during rainy days. Prepare water proof bags / wrappings for your gears, and travel light.

Was there a few years back, as i was with ncc, it was quite a fast trip. Climb real fast. But most of the time, you won't hav much time to take photos as u will rather keep ur hands free... unless u r able to stay at a spot to take ur shots for some time. bring ur marcro lens along, got big and thick white millipedes, and as mentioned before, big ants the size of sim cards, and of cos, snakes. but the ranger leading us took out his parang and killed the snake and throw into the bush. within like, 5sec? :bigeyes:

anyway, the peak nth much to take lah... most pics taken along the way. the waterfall will be nice.

and most importantly, bring along waterproof bags for ur cam... i was there and it rained during the nite. all the tents leak water one... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.