Gundam Exia with a twist

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
one of my favorite comics turn movie is back, to celebrate it, i use the Gundam known for using sword, see if u can spot it. hahaha

Gundam-Exia-_01.jpg

Gundam-Exia-_06.jpg

Gundam-Exia-_02.jpg

Gundam-Exia-_03.jpg

Gundam-Exia-_05.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting mix dude. Feng Yun and Gundam. Both my all time favourite.
:thumbsup:

Interesting mix dude. Feng Yun and Gundam. Both my all time favourite.
:thumbsup:

would have been easier if i have rx78 version 2;p

dam, i lost my "snow drink crazy saber".

imagine if add "sky calamity amour" to gundam.:think::lovegrin:

the sword i like most are

best century sword
snow drink crazy saber
scary lonely saber
sky crime

what are urs?

Last edited:
You for to mention ur another prize collection : GLOW-in-the-dark Nite stick ... LOL

Last too pic posing not good lay .... make eXia poking something out ... haha

would have been easier if i have rx78 version 2;p

dam, i lost my "snow drink crazy saber".

imagine if add "sky calamity amour" to gundam.:think::lovegrin:

the sword i like most are

best century sword
snow drink crazy saber
scary lonely saber
sky crime

what are urs?

If sword, I would love the "Snow Drink Crazy Saber".

Hmmm.. sky calamity armour = tian jiu?

Hey, Feng Yun movie Part 2 coming out soon. Next week in fact, so excited.. hiak hiak.

Maybe can try taking photo for Bu Jin Yun with the Gundam Saber? Would be so cool.. maybe add a booster pack behind.. hahaha

Happen to see this at taka yesterday, standing taller than an adult. Specially for bro dennis!

GundamDouble0.jpg

miss a sword on the side hip.... can see metal poking out ... No panel line ... not much detail .... too clean ... LOL

Looks like wrestle mania... Gundam Style!! Cool!

Nicely built MG, Dennis. Perhaps try the BB sanguo series in future. :p

No lar, not MG, too lazy. Its a fix figuration. love the details,

Both perterpan1975 & me built 2 MG over saturday night though, the 2 Gundams in Exia vs RX78 series.

The Exia is very detail, since we didnt intend to use the original light sabers, its partially assembled, without decals as u can see.

On the other hand, RX78 has lacks details & the ball join of both legs to the hip is extremely loose, always falls off. But i really love the modification they made to the shoulders, the mobility is extremely good. The improve hip mobility is also great.

But the modification on fingers is the best. Individual finger movement. I further modified them by splitting the last 3 fingers, but there is a trade off (one which I am willing to give), it becomes quite weak in gripping strength, however it is not really a big problem since there is blue tack.

With the new found finger dexterity, it is able to do alot of hand signs, but better not post the photos here, wait the mod will give me warnings.:bsmilie:

Last edited: