Gundam 00

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway, after Char's Counterattack, the rest just slowly bites the dust...

every story is more or less the same... kid find a gundam, then learn about war cruelty, then go beserk mode, then actualize, then yeah... the end...

tis 1 is like b4 0079 or something rite... if so... kinda jialat... haywire story... another AC...

gundam has been around for a long time, invariably, there will be story limitations.

looking forward to this series though, directed by the director of FMA, it shows great promise, and gundams wise, there is originality, all the gundams looks like they have undergone a slimming programme:thumbsup:

got no interest in this series. in fact I doubt I can even think of them as gundams, more like gundam lookalikes.

0080 War in a pocket
0083 Stardust
08th MS Team.

Only these stand out as being good. The rest sucks, even the recent seed and seed destiny.

anyway, after Char's Counterattack, the rest just slowly bites the dust...

every story is more or less the same... kid find a gundam, then learn about war cruelty, then go beserk mode, then actualize, then yeah... the end...

tis 1 is like b4 0079 or something rite... if so... kinda jialat... haywire story... another AC...

Agree with you that most series were the same. Victory Gundam's 11 yr old pilot...
Seed Destiny was exactly the same as Seed, what a ripoff...

After Char's CouterAttack in 1988, the best series IMO were 0080 War in the Pocket, 0083 Stardust Memories no newtypes with the Nueu Ziel and GP03 Dendrobium platform. Other credible series was MS Team 08, bad first few epi but got better. Special mention goes to MS IGLOO CG series, loved that uber MS Tank, cant recall that name Ze~something.
Best MS designs go to Katoki Hajime.

Sieg Zeon.

got no interest in this series. in fact I doubt I can even think of them as gundams, more like gundam lookalikes.

0080 War in a pocket
0083 Stardust
08th MS Team.

Only these stand out as being good. The rest sucks, even the recent seed and seed destiny.

+1

I type too slow while watching TV haha.

Unicorn is still an ongoing novel series isnt it? I remembered reading it in Gundam Ace magazine.

Yep, read that they're planning to animate some of it.. or that could just be a rumor. Would be a waste not to see those designs in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.