Gun grip

cool lol. shoot out begins

Gun grip can get into unnecessary trouble, but for tele, cannot think of a better way than this for handheld.

Got to be careful flashig that about in parts of USA where cops shoot first ask question later the moment they see you how something that looks like a gun and this is no hype either.

Gun grip can get into unnecessary trouble, but for tele, cannot think of a better way than this for handheld.

Try that here and someone would probably think you were trying to shoot down a plane or something...like Sammy says not recommended. I feel for the American policeman nowadays. I can't understand why American MSM demonizes them so. Yes I know a few cases are worthy of calling BS but to amplify these problems into a problem it is not is crazy and smells of some nefarious propaganda to me. Sigh...I guess it truly does all start in the home.

The problem is not the police or the people, it is the mentality of people in general it is like sort of we lost our way or something...speaking of Americans and generally speaking of course. Or we were led astray by conmen.

Last edited:
I feel for the American policeman nowadays. I can't understand why American MSM demonizes them so.

MSM will demonize anyone and anything (except the own good self) if it helps them sell their papers.

Try that here and someone would probably think you were trying to shoot down a plane or something...like Sammy says not recommended......

I'm thinking more of the birding community, especially those macho small framed photographers who handheld their 400 and 500mm lenses. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
I had a Manfrotto 322RC2 grip long time ago. Was stopped and questioned by police once at the Esplanade. They were curious why the grip had a trigger on it. LOL.