Gumtree or classified sections??

Standlee

May 24, 2015
singapore
hi all, new to photography and thinking of getting a 2nd hand canon 5DM3 to start and explore. funny thing is, there seems to be a big price difference between average pre-loved prices in classifieds here and those in gumtree, especially for 5dm3.

while it seems to good to be true, just curious if I am missing anything other than the Hassan scam?

Thanks!

Regardless of where you see the deal, always exercise caution especially with those deals that seems too good to be true. What you have posted may be just one in the thousands tricks they have.

On the note of the pre owned prices, just sad to say that there are always 2 sides. Sellers who think that their used items is worth as much as a new one and buyers who think that they are doing a favor by buying from some sellers by offering an amount way lower from what the seller stated.

You just need to strike a balance somewhere. If the sellers price don't meet your expectation, move to the next one then.

hi all, new to photography and thinking of getting a 2nd hand canon 5DM3 to start and explore. funny thing is, there seems to be a big price difference between average pre-loved prices in classifieds here and those in gumtree, especially for 5dm3.

while it seems to good to be true, just curious if I am missing anything other than the Hassan scam?

Thanks!

U can look at Carousell

Personally, if I had to choose between Gumtree or classifieds here, all else being equal, I would choose ClubSnap because Gumtree could be someone random who got hold of an equipment and wanted to make money flipping it.. I mean, although ClubSnap in Singapore is like DUH to photographers, but 'normal' people do not even know ClubSnap exists.

Personally, if I had to choose between Gumtree or classifieds here, all else being equal, I would choose ClubSnap because Gumtree could be someone random who got hold of an equipment and wanted to make money flipping it.. I mean, although ClubSnap in Singapore is like DUH to photographers, but 'normal' people do not even know ClubSnap exists.

Yeah true.

Gumtree or carousell could be stolen goods. At least in CS, we are a closer community. Someone will know someone else.