Guitar player

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
IMG_2835.JPG

Did u give him a token of appreciation after taking his pic? :)

No, did not donate anything this time.
He was singing songs of worship. Yes, he sings quite well.

For those who can't see this too clearly, the Jockey advertisement is of a person wearing a walkman and playing "air-guitar".

Originally posted by StreetShooter
No, did not donate anything this time.
He was singing songs of worship. Yes, he sings quite well.

For those who can't see this too clearly, the Jockey advertisement is of a person wearing a walkman and playing "air-guitar".

Hey, I didn't realize that! (The ad panel is a little overexposed) You timed the shot such that that particular ad comes on, or is it just pure coincidence?

Regards
CK

It was very crowded and I had to patiently wait for the right time to take the shot. The lighted panel was EXTREMELY overexposed compared to the ambient lighting and I had to do some photoshop work to correct that.

Nice pic...did u have to use any flash???

well done. very enjoyable composition and no need for words. the pic speaks.

ed

always want to take photo here but always alot of people walking around....

i know him, he always sing at the Yishun MRT underground tunnel... I see him almost everyday.... He's really really good... can play a few instruments at a time.

Originally posted by Ling Nightsky
i know him, he always sing at the Yishun MRT underground tunnel... I see him almost everyday.... He's really really good... can play a few instruments at a time.

I saw him almost everyday too, same as you. Maybe we live near each other? :dunno:

i live in Yishun

same here, pal! Yishun, the place once targeted by terrorist, luckily nothing happen in the end. How you feel that time when you heard about the news?

i was totally shocked... i go to Yishun MRT everyday esp after school in the evening.... Luckily the bombing didn't happen. I saw that video tape that the terrorist recorded.... it's so damn freaky...

i was totally shocked... i go to Yishun MRT everyday esp after school in the evening.... Luckily the bombing didn't happen. I saw that video tape that the terrorist recorded.... it's so damn freaky...

I feel the same way too! I immediately ran all the way to Yishun MRT to see if the police have condorn off the area but was surprise to see the usual MRT station i see everyday and then realise the matter was not that serious after all. The video tape was not only freaky, but scary! It actually shows the area I have to pass by everyday and was found in Afgan! Hope nothing like this happen again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.