Guidelines for Postings in Photo Tours Section

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
This section is MEANT for Photography Outings OUTSIDE of Singapore
ONLY PAYING advertisers and workshop organizers (and Mods) are allowed to post here

1. ClubSNAP bears no responsibility on the credibility, safety or claims by ANY trip organizers. Participating in these trips outings is at YOUR OWN RISK.

2. Mods aside, thread Starters who are NOT paying Advertisers/Workshop Organizers are NOT allowed to post threads here seeking travel partners to form groups going to shoot outside of Singapore .... please post in the regular Outings and Gatherings section

3. If you are a travel agent and/or want to start a business running photography trips outside of Singapore ... its OK .... just SIGN UP AS A PAYING WORKSHOP/TRIP ORGANIZER for the right to advertise your trips here (send a PM to Simon)

Last edited:
Hi I have signed up as a paying tour organizer but the image I'm uploading looks like a broken link. Could you please help fix this? Thanks!

This section is MEANT for Photography Outings OUTSIDE of Singapore
ONLY PAYING advertisers and workshop organizers (and Mods) are allowed to post here

1. ClubSNAP bears no responsibility on the credibility, safety or claims by ANY trip organizers. Participating in these trips outings is at YOUR OWN RISK.

2. Mods aside, thread Starters who are NOT paying Advertisers/Workshop Organizers are NOT allowed to post threads here seeking travel partners to form groups going to shoot outside of Singapore .... please post in the regular Outings and Gatherings section

3. If you are a travel agent and/or want to start a business running photography trips outside of Singapore ... its OK .... just SIGN UP AS A PAYING WORKSHOP/TRIP ORGANIZER for the right to advertise your trips here (send a PM to Simon)

Hi. I have a question. Can we put the image of our hotels in the threads?

I posted a question 2 weeks ago but have not heard back from anyone.
Is Simon the one who is supposed to respond?