Guidelines for A Photo A Day Project 2008 Photo Gallery

Post to update and open the APAD 2008 Project Gallery for posting. The old APAD 2007 section will be made into a read-only archive within the next week or so. Enjoy!

This photo gallery is set up to allow members to document and showcase ONE picture taken daily during 2007

Hmm... I am wondering from 2006, we encouraging each other to preserver thru the year to take a photo a day to post... To now ppl just post 1 per day from their archive.

I think should remind everyone to stick to the Spirit of A Photo A Day and really challenge ourselves to go out and get that photo everyday.

:angel:

Hi dear mods,

May I know why I am not able to upload any pictures?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Zai

Hi guys, i'm interested in joining this forum. Is it ok if i start my first two posts with photos that i've compiled from may/june (calender format)? Also, is it ok if i update my thread every weekend, but label each photo according to the day it was taken? Thanks very much for your help!

Hi guys, i'm interested in joining this forum. Is it ok if i start my first two posts with photos that i've compiled from may/june (calender format)? Also, is it ok if i update my thread every weekend, but label each photo according to the day it was taken? Thanks very much for your help!

sure, no problem :)

Thanks Eikin, very excited to get started :)

A new APAD Gallery for 2009 has been created and we will close off the 2008 gallery and make it into an archive on 8th January 2009. Please upload your images from 2008 by then.

Thanks for the effort in maintaining a picture a day for 2008, and we trust that more members will join in for 2009.