Guidelines for A Photo A Day Project 2006 Photo Gallery

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
This photo gallery is set up to allow members to document and showcase ONE picture taken daily during 2006.
  1. Each member to create their own thread to document their daily picture. Suggest to prefix the thread with your nick eg [Darren] - A Photo A Day 2006
  2. Post ONE (and only ONE) picture taken during the day into your own thread. To assist other members understanding (and also to remind the poster) of the image, it is encouraged to post information on why, how, when the picture was taken and the significance of it being chosen as the picture to post for the day.
  3. Please try to keep comments short and simple as the intent of the thread is to showcase a daily record of images for that member. Threadstarter may request for pruning of comments to keep thread clean in which case, comments will be split off to another thread.
The above are meant as guidelines for the time being, and may be changed, updated or amended in future.

This photo gallery will be self-moderated for the time being, and threadstarter can PM the Moderators or Admin if there are issues arising (eg OT posts in threads). We may consider providing the threadstarter the ability to delete posts within the threads (his/her own as well as other members posts).

A Photo A Week

Some members have asked whether they can post A Photo A Week and the answer is "Yes!".

We do ask members to name their threads accordingly, eg :-
[Darren] - A Photo A Day ; and/or
[Darren] - A Photo A Week

To indicate whether their threads are updated daily or weekly. With that said, this section is now open for business, and we shall see how the threads grow for the next year.

H Darrel

I am a little bit too late to join this forum.

hi. can we still participate?

duckizz said:
hi. can we still participate?

of course u can! just join in! :)

Bro, no one seems to understand the meaning of ONE photo A day!!! :confused:

"2. Post ONE (and only ONE) picture taken during the day into your own thread. To assist
other members understanding (and also to remind the poster) of the image, it is
encouraged to post information on why, how, when the picture was taken and the
significance of it being chosen as the picture to post for the day.
"

- Some jokers are posting 4,5 or even more pics a day... maybe thread shd change 2 many
photo a day project....:bsmilie:

no lah. its actually up to them

ONE photo a day is alr quite tough if u want to achieve consistency in what you are shooting. So if some can post more then one. Like how ParkertR can with consistency. No harm in doing it. =)

edfck said:
"2. Post ONE (and only ONE) picture taken during the day into your own thread. To assist
other members understanding (and also to remind the poster) of the image, it is
encouraged to post information on why, how, when the picture was taken and the
significance of it being chosen as the picture to post for the day.
"

- Some jokers are posting 4,5 or even more pics a day... maybe thread shd change 2 many
photo a day project....:bsmilie:

I have to agree with you. I will post only 1 photo a day. Thank.

eh, can I not link photos to here, but instead post my photo a day URL since I post mine on www.flickr.com ?

So members will click on the url and directed out of clubsnap instead ?

happy posting!

congrats to all who persevered the whole of 2006 and actually posted a photo a day! i kinda fizzled out halfway through...will try to do better in 2007! :bsmilie: