Guide needed on trip to Sungei Buloh

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch3nyong

Apr 26, 2007
Hi guys,

Can anyone here share how would you spend a day (or half a day) at Sungei Buloh for photo shooting? Journey may start around 7am at Kranji MRT Station. I need to know from top to the bottom, meaning to say, from Kranji MRT until back to Kranji MRT =)

Thanks! Cheers~ :thumbsup:

Sorry, never went to Sungei Buloh for photo shoot before. Just wanting to find out, what do you want to shoot at Sungei Buloh? Is this the season to shoot birds? When is the best season to go?

Birds or insects or macro or whatsoever seasons it is, I cant wait to go somewhere and shoot =)

I've seen a lot of nice photos posted by CSers and apparently its a good place to go in SG...

Hi guys,

Can anyone here share how would you spend a day (or half a day) at Sungei Buloh for photo shooting? Journey may start around 7am at Kranji MRT Station. I need to know from top to the bottom, meaning to say, from Kranji MRT until back to Kranji MRT =)

Thanks! Cheers~ :thumbsup:

it's really up to you to plan wat route you want to take.they have a map at their website IIRC.

just a reminder.mosquito repellent is a must.
else, you will walk out like you've just got chicken pox.

Thanks guys for your valuable replies =)

Will be going this coming Sat around 7am+ =) Wish it's a good day for shooting!

btw, there's NO BUS straight in except on sunday/public holiday... u will hv to walk in fr the nearest bus stop (near the dam)

~20 mins walk, or u can take the kranji mangrove trail(~45mins-1hr) in which will lead u to the carpark in sg buloh.

as others have mentioned, wear long sleeves n long pants. the mozzies are the commando kind...

thx for ur suggestions =)

anyone else has suggested spots that we should really stop by and take close look? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.