Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroTech

Apr 4, 2002
In Paradise
Visit site
Just for fun.... bored in office again. :D

Which movie is this from?

Brick Top: Your always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

Sol (Lennie James): Would someone mind telling me, who the @#$% are you?

Brick Top: Then when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because there's no good in leaving it in a deep freeze for your mum to discover now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs
for a few days then the sight of a chopped up body would look like curry to a pissant. You gotta have the head of your victim and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggy's digestion. You could do this afterwards of course but you don't wanna go sifting through pig shit now do ya? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to do the job in one sitting so be weary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs two-hundred pounds in about...eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of un-cooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression: "as greedy as a pig."

Originally posted by NitroTech
yup... Snatch!! :D :D :D it's one show i can watch every week!!! :D

It was the pig part that gave it away.. :D

i think this should be easy... esp with the numerous movie buffs around...

girl: who's motorcycle is this?
man: it's a chopper, baby.
girl: who's chopper is this?
man: Zed's
girl: who's Zed?
man: Zed's dead, baby, Zed's dead....

Hey i am lousy at this, but gonna take a potshot nontheless...

PULP FICTION?!

I think its far from it...

Am also very sian in the office :p

Originally posted by Jonny
Hey i am lousy at this, but gonna take a potshot nontheless...

PULP FICTION?!

I think its far from it...

Am also very sian in the office :p

spot on mate!!!

right on baby!!... its pulp fiction.....

Woooo0Wiiieeeeee

More more!!!

BTW i am a noob in photography and would like some questions answered. If anyone has got the seconds to spare please do check out the newbie section, under thread "Developing digital prints". Thanks and cheers!

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. To quote from Whitman, "O me! O life!... of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless--of cities filled with the foolish; what good amid these, O me, O life? Answer. That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse." That the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

Now... which movie was the above quote from? :)

Now, for a slightly more obscure one....

There's no point to any of this. It's all just a... a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know... a quarter-pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter become a cackle... and I, I sit back and I smoke my Camel Straights and I ride my own melt....

Anyone? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.