Guess what was used to take this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

punscum

Jan 23, 2002
Wah. havent surfed clubsnap in ages. post in newbie section should be ok right?

guess what was used to take this pics:

21926542_655760bc75_o.jpg

21933304_46095e2c37_o.jpg

i'm quite surprised, just thought i'd share. :p

Heya Jo..

Sheesh.. Dunno why I can't get to sleep.. Oh well...

Pictures seem to be coming out of a HP cam?
The new phone cam's are getting better by the day.... Not so much noise wise though...

Nice pics you got there. :) So whats the answer? :think:

Mobile phone camera plus a magnifying glass? :bsmilie:

Impressive macro shots...the second piece really shows off its sharpness and vibrant colors. The first one has great composition.

hahaha...fhein was right. it's from a k750i.
lol.
yeah. the k750i does well in daylight and macro shots. but the night mode still leaves something to be desired...

this is a shot at night. no other light except from the lamp.
22064733_f2d2658a76_o.jpg

punscum said:
hahaha...fhein was right. it's from a k750i.
lol.
can't quite compare this 2mp hp cam to a 2mp digital cam... but i would agree that the hp cams are getting better and better!! :thumbsup:

btw, i like the composition of the ladybug picture. :thumbsup:

firefox = ben?

punscum said:
firefox = ben?
;)

yep... Been mucking around with a Canon SLR lately.. Heh.. Haven't got your dream EOS DSLR I reckon?

care to show any of the original, non-resized photo?

Firefox said:
;)

yep... Been mucking around with a Canon SLR lately.. Heh.. Haven't got your dream EOS DSLR I reckon?

nah think d70 nicer. but i've lost touch with these things lah, too expensive to lust after (or rather too poor)

punscum said:
nah think d70 nicer. but i've lost touch with these things lah, too expensive to lust after (or rather too poor)

Heh.. But the 300D 2nd hand prices seem to have drop pretty darn low ay?

I'm not too fond of the D70 for various issues... Blinking CF card error anyone?

still as strong as a horse.
CF error is just an excuse.
There is still D70s to buy ;p :bsmilie:

Firefox said:
Heh.. But the 300D 2nd hand prices seem to have drop pretty darn low ay?

I'm not too fond of the D70 for various issues... Blinking CF card error anyone?
nope.. no blinking CF card for me.. but rather.. mm.. never mind...

It's a good cam for the price paid.

OT, sorry to pollute your thread Jo...

zaxh81 said:
still as strong as a horse.
CF error is just an excuse.
There is still D70s to buy ;p :bsmilie:

Good for ya then.. But I think there's some fundamental problems if a manufacturer can hit such a grossly high rate of problems (defect?)..

I agree it's a nice camera for what you pay but I'd certainly not like the fact that if I upgrade my firmware, there's a good chance I'd get this CF card error or FCB problem one day..
As Murphy's Law applies, it's going to be when I most need the camera....

Lack of FTM on the lenses is also another gripe I have.. As with lack of metering on manual lenses on the body..

My personal policies wouldn't allow me to get the D70(s) either.. Either the very bottom (D50) or the top few (D2 series).. For the same reasons, I'd be looking only at the 1Ds series for Canon..

there's a cheap (in relative terms) 1D Mk2 for sale on B&S at $5K <--Cheap? :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.