Guangzhou Sex Culture Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Addressing last year's event Li, widely acclaimed as China's foremost female sociologist on sexual matters, said wife swapping was a normal type of entertainment and all couples should have the right to participate if they wished."

Wow, I don't think her husband will mind swapping at all :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

368986.jpg

"Addressing last year's event Li, widely acclaimed as China's foremost female sociologist on sexual matters, said wife swapping was a normal type of entertainment and all couples should have the right to participate if they wished."

Wow, I don't think her husband will mind swapping at all
368986.jpg

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: I think he would be more than happy to. However I wouldn't want to swap for her though.

Thanks alot guys. I just ate lunch. :sticktong

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: I think he would be more than happy to. However I wouldn't want to swap for her though.
Guys, guys .... look on the brighter side ... :think:
she may lack that certain look, but she will definately make it up with her knowledge, experience, skills and enthusiasm ....:sweat:

368904.jpg

any csers in this shot?:bsmilie:

i have to say, china models are very daring.:sweat:

those standing on ladders .... :sweatsm:

i no see no ladder wor:bsmilie:

i really wonder.do those pp in that pic take for the sake of 'covering' the event or to bring home for taget practise?(pardon me for being crude, i shoot my mind).

i no see no ladder wor:bsmilie:

i really wonder.do those pp in that pic take for the sake of 'covering' the event or to bring home for taget practise?(pardon me for being crude, i shoot my mind).
your mind's dirty la ...... :devil:
btw i think those photogy also pay, like $5 to get in ..... (any difference from our Motorshow's shooters?) Pay to shoot ....hehe

Well, we shall see what's there @ Sexpo this year in Singapore then...

they better educated the population with the right knowledge on sex. Aids is becoming a major problem in China... :think:

as for Singapore.. we need to motivate or arouse the people.. this year not enough babies for the nation ! :bsmilie: everyone is so stress up by work !

I thought you're underaged? :think: ;p
I bet many CSers will go there to shoot.... THen post online here, even a person who don't go will know what's there also... Similar to the Motorshow... :bsmilie:

err.. there seems to be a clause.... "Camera & Video devices;p are strictly NOT allowed......."

I bet many CSers will go there to shoot.... THen post online here, even a person who don't go will know what's there also... Similar to the Motorshow... :bsmilie:

err.. there seems to be a clause.... "Camera & Video devices;p are strictly NOT allowed......."
Just too bad then...

Haha.. even if allowed... this is SINGAPORE... think got things to 'see' meh? :bigeyes:

:bsmilie:

368904.jpg

any csers in this shot?

i have to say, china models are very daring.

it is not they daring, but is sg's gun men too close up on this, still say wanna open to the gobal challenges :bsmilie:

Well, we shall see what's there @ Sexpo this year in Singapore then...
not too worry..SEXPO is coming !
i ya, the sg conservative thinking will cause the models to wrap themself nia la

Haha.. even if allowed... this is SINGAPORE... think got things to 'see' meh?

pretty models sg has but is the conservatism that ruins it.

Status
Not open for further replies.