Guangzhou Sex Culture Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymrat76

May 10, 2004
"Addressing last year's event Li, widely acclaimed as China's foremost female sociologist on sexual matters, said wife swapping was a normal type of entertainment and all couples should have the right to participate if they wished."

Wow, I don't think her husband will mind swapping at all :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
"Addressing last year's event Li, widely acclaimed as China's foremost female sociologist on sexual matters, said wife swapping was a normal type of entertainment and all couples should have the right to participate if they wished."

Wow, I don't think her husband will mind swapping at all
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: I think he would be more than happy to. However I wouldn't want to swap for her though.

Nov 6, 2006
Thanks alot guys. I just ate lunch. :sticktong

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: I think he would be more than happy to. However I wouldn't want to swap for her though.
Guys, guys .... look on the brighter side ... :think:
she may lack that certain look, but she will definately make it up with her knowledge, experience, skills and enthusiasm ....:sweat:

jeanie

May 19, 2005

any csers in this shot?:bsmilie:

i have to say, china models are very daring.:sweat:

jeanie

May 19, 2005
those standing on ladders .... :sweatsm:
i no see no ladder wor:bsmilie:

i really wonder.do those pp in that pic take for the sake of 'covering' the event or to bring home for taget practise?(pardon me for being crude, i shoot my mind).

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
i no see no ladder wor:bsmilie:

i really wonder.do those pp in that pic take for the sake of 'covering' the event or to bring home for taget practise?(pardon me for being crude, i shoot my mind).
your mind's dirty la ...... :devil:
btw i think those photogy also pay, like $5 to get in ..... (any difference from our Motorshow's shooters?) Pay to shoot ....hehe

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
they better educated the population with the right knowledge on sex. Aids is becoming a major problem in China... :think:

as for Singapore.. we need to motivate or arouse the people.. this year not enough babies for the nation ! :bsmilie: everyone is so stress up by work !

Limsgp

Dec 16, 2005
Singapore, Bedok
err.. there seems to be a clause.... "Camera & Video devices;p are strictly NOT allowed......."

I bet many CSers will go there to shoot.... THen post online here, even a person who don't go will know what's there also... Similar to the Motorshow... :bsmilie:

Gymrat76

May 10, 2004
Haha.. even if allowed... this is SINGAPORE... think got things to 'see' meh? :bigeyes:

:bsmilie:

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005

any csers in this shot?

i have to say, china models are very daring.
it is not they daring, but is sg's gun men too close up on this, still say wanna open to the gobal challenges :bsmilie:

Well, we shall see what's there @ Sexpo this year in Singapore then...
not too worry..SEXPO is coming !
i ya, the sg conservative thinking will cause the models to wrap themself nia la

Haha.. even if allowed... this is SINGAPORE... think got things to 'see' meh?
pretty models sg has but is the conservatism that ruins it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom