guan yin tang on cny first day

rukiazhengde

Jan 25, 2010
Hello. not sure whether I posting correct area or not but here goes.

Last edited:

rukiazhengde

Jan 25, 2010

Last edited:

rukiazhengde

Jan 25, 2010
Sorry I am new here.

I really would hope to get some feedback so I am improve more.

Thank you all.

glyph07

Oct 26, 2008
not bad #7. do you try to take any frontal picture?

limwhow

Jun 9, 2009
Life revolves arOnd East Coast
Hello, rukiazhengde.
This one (yes, the #7) is pretty good.
You have placed your subject on the extreme right giving her enough space to look deep into the altar inside, and her clasped hands draw all the attention. In fact I would say her hands are the centrepiece of your photo here.

... By the way, you are lucky to have captured this shot. They specifically, usually, don't allow photography inside the Guan Yin Temple. Haha...

davee78

Mar 23, 2008
Personally, I like No. 8. I like photos that tell something. I like the fan and the raised heels and shoes as well as the motion..can't explain why also but it caught my attention. Luckily you didn't crop the shoes away by chance or anything

And I think this is on the 2nd floor across rite? Its a dying trade, maybe our children will not get to see this anymore when they grow up.

rukiazhengde

Jan 25, 2010
Thank you for the comments. I take down note of them.
btw the first shot was anyhow as I saw those two birds looking at the same direction. xD.

Yeah they didn't allow photo but I took it discreetly. I made my mum pray and hid behind her to take this shot. hehe.

Yeah it's on the second floor. My parents still go so I took it in colour and went back home and changed it to B&W.

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
FYI, no photo allow inside this temple as told by the staff when i was there long ago. not sure if they scrape this rule liao bo.