GST 5% already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luisg

Apr 10, 2002
luisg.dynu.com
just happen to pass by allan photo and quoted me a DC + 5% GST?.. is it already implemented? :eek:

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Alamak! You sure about this? Last heard that it'll be implemented next year! Can any one verify? :dunno:

I 2nd that

Originally posted by luisg
just happen to pass by allan photo and quoted me a DC + 5% GST?.. is it already implemented? :eek:

actually only establishment with turnover more than 1 million dollars a year need to collect GST.

I think maybe they collect it for themselves. So they raise it before the Govt does

Sure or not? Don't scare me....

it's probably 2% Credit card charges + 3% GST tax

Originally posted by ccmheoa

never tell the guy i'm paying with CC, heard him saying +gst 5% while calculating leh..

Originally posted by ccmheoa

Contrary to popular belief, Credit Card charges are not 2%, but closer to 3% for that matter.

If I am not wrong, the earliest the govt will implement the 5% gst will be from 1 April 2003.

wah bet alot of shops take opportunity to CUT THROAT!!

Originally posted by Richard

Contrary to popular belief, Credit Card charges are not 2%, but closer to 3% for that matter.

Well it is has kinda of become a standard that shops charges 2% extra for credit card charges for visa and master , and slightly higher for others eg diners , amex....

if like that it seems AP is kind of unethical lei......

Status
Not open for further replies.