Group Shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shooting for a events for a big group like 30 ppl,I took about three shot for this group,cos there is 2 ppl,i cant see their face is being block by their friends,then i have direct them to move their head so that i can see their face.

They seems to listen to me,but when i was about to take their pic,this 2 ppl move back their face n was block again :angry: All three shot look the same,face was block by their friends.;(

And the big group seems that they dont have the time to take another shot.;(

When i download the pic,i was angry at them,the big group pic is nice,but just that this 2 ppl face ,cant see it,so if u were me,will u give the client the pic :dunno:

If i give the pic,to me it seems like the client will think i take a bad pic for the group,If never give them the pic,the client will ask for it,What will u guys do if client ask,how come cant see the 2 ppl face?:dunno:

Pls do post a reply and let me what you guys think?Thanks!

Did a 120 people group shoot once... face it.. they are going to be stubborn and move back.. Had to have 2 assistants watching out for their faces... and have to get them to remain as I check the faces... after 5 shots and still someone blocked, I had to shout a little to get everyone to co-operate and get a little peer pressure to each other to get the shot done... after a successful shot, then I reverted and apologised for being harsh, but they were understanding and realised I had to do that to get the job done.

some people very "tee kee", purposely hide their face or look away whenever taking photos, just send in whatever photo you have, everyone should know you try your best and there is nothing else you could do.

Normally I would just say," If you can't see me, then you are not in the photograph." Than everybody very automactic to adjust themselves..:bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
towkay, you got do events 1 ar? :bsmilie:

CNY family and extended family shots lor....30++

catchlights said:
Towkay take the group photos for employees, who dare to don’t show “face” got no pay.:bsmilie:

Ya ya...those who cannot see face will have no bonus, leave, and housing...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

If can't see the face, might as well photoshop out the body. Obviously they don't want to be in the photo. :)

Tell u wat .. I take a group of less than 10 ppl with Minister .. and ask them to stand closer and make sure their face are seen. They bo hiew me and some even got their face half seen when I start to click .. they are not interest lar ... wat to do ?? :dunno: :sweat:

Class photo....
eclasspic2.jpg

snap another pic rite aft d official pic is taken? best if done w/ a cam like 20D. 5fps, die die will get those ninjas!!:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sjourn said:
Normally I would just say," If you can't see me, then you are not in the photograph." Than everybody very automactic to adjust themselves..:bsmilie:
It doesn't work.. it only means that their eyes can be seen... sometimes only 1 eye.. what I'll do is to ask them to close one eye after another and squat a few inches to make sure that they can still see me while doing that. This will position them such that their whole face can be seen.. but there will be those you will still have to instruct one by one..

willyfoo said:
It doesn't work.. it only means that their eyes can be seen... sometimes only 1 eye.. what I'll do is to ask them to close one eye after another and squat a few inches to make sure that they can still see me while doing that. This will position them such that their whole face can be seen.. but there will be those you will still have to instruct one by one..

true true...one eye still better than no eye:bsmilie: next time ask them do 5BX first..heehee. anywayz this type of expertise leave to u pros to co-ordinate...me newbie and learning.

I believe in

1) There will be people who think they are too damn tall so they stand behind
2) There will be people whose butt cannot move (esp elders) so they sit/stand as they please
3) There will be people who will blink no matter how you count, shoot
4) There will be people NOT looking at you when you shoot.

So, therefore, it's impossible to have a perfect shot, so might as well just live with it.

espn said:
I believe in

1) There will be people who think they are too damn tall so they stand behind

haha... remember once when tried taking group photo, those short guys will stand behind. dunno why. :dunno: I remember someone saying, if they don't coperate, cut them off. :bsmilie:

For group photos I'll say, "Ok! Look here! Ready? 1,2,3" and fire.

If u dun understand simple instructions, dun blame me if ur face dun appears. I'll return u a hail of bullets u can never return.

Status
Not open for further replies.