Status
Not open for further replies.

bwilly

Aug 28, 2004
Woodlands
www.markkhor.com
Any users using it?
I used it to calibrated my notebook.
Now does look ok, but is there any profile I should or able to set at my printer end?
I wanted to know how I get better print, via now I adjust my pics via my calibrated notebook, or there is some special profile that I should be able to load into my printer end?

Tks in advance.

bwilly said:
Any users using it?
Now does look ok, but is there any profile I should or able to set at my printer end?
I wanted to know how I get better print, via now I adjust my pics via my calibrated notebook, or there is some special profile that I should be able to load into my printer end?

Tks in advance.
How is this product? thought of getting it, around $90 is it?:)
http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/colorcalibration/a/cal_printer.htm

zaxh81 said:
How is this product? thought of getting it, around $90 is it?:)
http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/colorcalibration/a/cal_printer.htm

not bad. My notebook looks more pleasing, I tik I dun get so eye stress from staring too much at the LCD. ;)

The device changed the colour and optimise it according to the ambience lighting.
I got it $89 from eastgear at the comex.

bwilly said:
Any users using it?

Tks in advance.

The device normally used for calibrating printer is different. The difference is that a screen produces its own light whereas an external light source is required to illuminate a printed photo.

I just bought one today. now my screen looks a bit warm, set to 'neutral' for the colours and 'medium' for the contrast.

I wonder how it'll affect if i send pictures to Frontier labs etc. Anyone care to share what colours settings are best for what types of colour editing?

Status
Not open for further replies.