Gretag Macbeth Eye-One Display with Dell 2405FPW 24" Ultrasharp LCD Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberian

Mar 22, 2002
Singapore
gallery.clubsnap.com
How do you calibrate Dell 2405FPW brightness with Gretag Macbeth Eye-One Display? Tried to calibrate it and the brightness was always on the extreme right of the bar even the the brightness was set to 0%. I'm using a ATI Redneon 9600XT vga card. Any expert here can help?

u can change the brightness via display properties avalible by right clicking on the windows desktop. Select the advanced tab followed by the color tab. U should be able to adjust the brightnes via slider after that.
hope this helps.

;)

chii said:
u can change the brightness via display properties avalible by right clicking on the windows desktop. Select the advanced tab followed by the color tab. U should be able to adjust the brightnes via slider after that.
hope this helps.

;)

Thanks for the tip. Will tried it tonight. :)

So are current users happy with their purchase? How does it compare with your previous moniter? Especially if its a good CRT like a Sony G420/520 in terms of gamut or shadow detail?

Cyberian, might sending me your moniter profile for analysis after you profile it? I wanna take a look at its approximate gamut. zerstorer@fastmail.fm

Zerstorer said:
So are current users happy with their purchase? How does it compare with your previous moniter? Especially if its a good CRT like a Sony G420/520 in terms of gamut or shadow detail?

Cyberian, might sending me your moniter profile for analysis after you profile it? I wanna take a look at its approximate gamut. zerstorer@fastmail.fm

How do you do tat?

Status
Not open for further replies.