Greetings

tsetse

Jul 20, 2010
I chanced upon this forum while surfing the net, I have been interested in Photography for quite awhile and bought my 1st DSLR last year. I got myself a D90 with 18-105mm kit lens. Been playing with the kit lens for awhile, and recently I was unable to achieve certain effects that I wanted, therefore I got a new Prime Lens 35mm F1.8 yesterday and I found hey this is what I have been looking for. Still learning how to maximise the potential of this new prime lens though.

Next up would be a macro lens for me to take photos of watches.

Look forward to learning more from everyone. :)

I chanced upon this forum while surfing the net, I have been interested in Photography for quite awhile and bought my 1st DSLR last year. I got myself a D90 with 18-105mm kit lens. Been playing with the kit lens for awhile, and recently I was unable to achieve certain effects that I wanted, therefore I got a new Prime Lens 35mm F1.8 yesterday and I found hey this is what I have been looking for. Still learning how to maximise the potential of this new prime lens though.

Next up would be a macro lens for me to take photos of watches.

Look forward to learning more from everyone. :)
welcome!

lemme guess, you wanted to achieve "bokeh effect" (i.e. subject isolation by thin depth of field) ?

Welcome to CS and enjoy your new lens :D

Thanks!!!

Welcome to CS..:)

Wow! Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!! :)