rookiesnapper

May 19, 2010
Hi guys/gals (senior and junior),

this is my
FIRST time in Clubsnap;
FIRST time using DSLR;
FIRST time posting msg;
FIRST time saying hello! and
FIRST time feeling confuse after reading through all the useful threads...heehee:)

I am currently equip with Canon D500 (standard zoom lens 18-55mm).

Looking forward to learn from all of you on photography.
I am wondering if I should start to learn how to take good angles..rather than focusing on what lens should I buy to assist me in capturing good pictures.....

very very enthu abt photography...especially those breathtaking pics and beautiful protraits...that are posted.

Welcome:)

Big welcome to CS~

Learn to master the basics of photography and learn as you shoot. You can also check out the Gatherings & Outings section and participate in some of the sessions organised by fellow CSers. Enjoy your learning curve and have plenty of fun! :D

Oh, its 500D by the way ;)

Big welcome to CS~

Learn to master the basics of photography and learn as you shoot. You can also check out the Gatherings & Outings section and participate in some of the sessions organised by fellow CSers. Enjoy your learning curve and have plenty of fun! :D

Oh, its 500D by the way ;)

Thanks Mimik07! Alamak! :eek: thks! 500D..

Welcome to CS :)
Most important thing is to read the camera's manual. Then read up on some books on the areas you are interested in. Then go join the guys in an outing & learn from them hands on, that is if you want to improve your skills ;)

Thanks CleonBus and madmartian! Will try more hands on =)

a warm welcome to you dude. read your manuals, use the search function on top to read more on your shooting preference/style/cam and lens review.

happy searching:)

Thanks papajanggo33! I will definetly make gd use of this forum

Welcome to CS..:cool:

Use more, shoot more, post more..You will improve fast..;)
Welcome to CS Club..

Hi welcome to CS!!
Shoot more, Post more, Ask more and you will Learn more!!;)
Happy shooting!:thumbsup:

Thanks all CSians.... will definetly shoot more, post more pixs for comments and ask more...hope that you all can criticize and at the same time advice more! =)