Greetings to all from Alloy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alloy

Nov 30, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Hello fellow clubsnappers, greetings to all and jus wanna say a big "HI" to u guys/gals. I have actually been reading up in this forum almost daily for the past dunno how many months. I have never posted simply because this forum have got many very knowledgeable members, be it, new, senior or mods etc. I think they really noe their stuff. Many questions have been answered very well and almost quite cover many areas. And i can find out most of the stuff that i need to noe by jus doing a search on past posts. ;)

I have actually met quite a few members from CS even before doing this post jus dunno if they still remember me. Members like bluestrike, wolfgang, simon, magixshoe, adamgoi, wai, digipix, togu, dagger(this not too sure on nick). Saw them in all the weird situations like while buying cd-writer, and shopping in AP, and once in seed. Seems like everytime after reading up on this forum i have been trying to remember faces and spot members hanging out in SLS or Peninsula. :p

I am not exactly a newbie in photography since i have been taking pics with auto/manual slrs for quite a while, jus that i havent the luxury to try out many equipments and gears cos im a student and its self supported. Basic idea and knowledge on photography ,yes, very advance and cheem cheem stuff, sorry no, cos i no money to experience it. So lets hope i can learn even more stuff from this forum and meet more new friends and get more lobangs for good deals in camera gears. :)

Sorry for the long post, jus wanna do a proper intro lah :p

Have a wonderful day everyone :)

Yeah... I was STALKED!!!!!
fdammmmm.....
hhehehheee

Finally decided to post something eh......
So how The Writer?
:devil: :devil: :devil:

* togu wave his paws.... come come....join in the chat...together we'll rulez the galaxynet as father and son... :p

Originally posted by Bluestrike
Yeah... I was STALKED!!!!!
fdammmmm.....
hhehehheee

Finally decided to post something eh......
So how The Writer?
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Heheh not bad not bad, still havent finish using the blank cd-roms. Now still waiting for new canon stuff to appear before taking the plunge :devil:

Originally posted by togu
* togu wave his paws.... come come....join in the chat...together we'll rulez the galaxynet as father and son... :p

Hehehe, sure sure, will join u one dont worry. I practically saw u thru ur Olympus to ur D60. And u being teased for buying a "discontinued" model :devil: :devil:

Originally posted by alloy

Hehehe, sure sure, will join u one dont worry. I practically saw u thru ur Olympus to ur D60. And u being teased for buying a "discontinued" model :devil: :devil:

Did you see his famous quote?

E10 is GOOD ENOUGH for me :bsmilie: :devil:

Heheehahaa.. goodness mi...

You are a real STALKER!!!!!
hehhehee..
enjoy yourself here I see....

Take care !

Originally posted by Digipix
You met me before? :eek:

Erm.. siao liao.. I can't remember u at all.... :p :D
hehahhaa....
dun play play...
Told you he is the REAL one...
not like mi.. he is a PROFESSIONAL STALKER ok......
hehheheheee

*wonder if he did snap your pic*

Welcome to the ClubSNAP family!!! Join for SEEDs, OK? Everyday is a learning day for all in all areas, not necessarily photography. Let's pick up things for each other.

Originally posted by Klause

Did you see his famous quote?

E10 is GOOD ENOUGH for me :bsmilie: :devil:

Hahahah yeah i think i remember something like he would be very happy and satisfied with his E10 and upgrading wont be anything soon. Jus that his upgrade came so much sooner than i expected. :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Bluestrike

Heheehahaa.. goodness mi...

You are a real STALKER!!!!!
hehhehee..
enjoy yourself here I see....

Take care !

Hhehe mai ani say lah, i was jus a little shy to speak up only loh. I still get to noe u guys thru ur post even tho i wasnt participating in it. I jus somehow cannot shake off the the image of u looking so serious and intense when playing friggin frisbee :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Digipix
You met me before? :eek:

Erm.. siao liao.. I can't remember u at all.... :p :D

Got meet before liao lah bro. I remember u told me u are using the 707 and very happy with its quality. And i still remember telling u the first time we met that u dont look like ur avatar at all. In it u had dark glasses, combed back hair and all that. In real life jus ur dark framed specs. Hehhe, oh yah i remember someone called u the the unofficial/official "liar" of CS. Maybe he felt that ur looks are really deceiving. Anyway i saw most of ur works and i must say they are really fine pieces, think u must be quite good with ur PS. Think remember u said ur style is very influenced by a foreign photographer. I jus cant remember his name. :embrass:

Originally posted by Dagger
Welcome to the ClubSNAP family!!! Join for SEEDs, OK? Everyday is a learning day for all in all areas, not necessarily photography. Let's pick up things for each other.

Sure sure, will wanna join u guys soon if im free. I hope to be able to branch out and learn more about the different areas of photography too. Think the first time i saw u at seeds, u were wearing a blue denim jacket and playing arnd, taking shots, with Bluestrike's D30.

Originally posted by Fundee
waaahhh lucky my name not inside....if not kena peep..:bsmilie:

Hahhaha dont worry , dont worry, ur turn will come :devil: :devil:

Got meet before liao lah bro. I remember u told me u are using the 707 and very happy with its quality. And i still remember telling u the first time we met that u dont look like ur avatar at all. In it u had dark glasses, combed back hair and all that. In real life jus ur dark framed specs. Hehhe, oh yah i remember someone called u the the unofficial/official "liar" of CS. Maybe he felt that ur looks are really deceiving. Anyway i saw most of ur works and i must say they are really fine pieces, think u must be quite good with ur PS. Think remember u said ur style is very influenced by a foreign photographer. I jus cant remember his name. :embrass:

OMG!!! You document each and every of my move?!?!?! :eek:

That person who called me liar is TOGU!!!! Not because I don't look like my avatar, it's because I said I'm a newbie... anyway, I'm still a newbie.... :p

Btw, that photographer is Rene Asmussen, I'm a fan of his work. :D

hahha dont like that say lah. I feel that u are rather creative in a way. I doubt i would be able to produce art like that. I rather like one of the past pic u posted on a pair of beautiful eyes with a bunch of yellow flowers beneath them.

Well, I can't afford a brand new model such as the 1Ds, so a "discontinued" model will be nice for me. Since you gonna join me and that model is gone, hope to see your 1Ds soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.