LR Tips Greetings from Photoshop World!

RSSNewsRobot

Sep 27, 2006
vegasmonday.jpg

Mornin’ everybody, and a big “howdy” from out in Vegas – today is “Pre-Conference” day where we host optional in-depth workshops all over town, and me and the crew are getting everything ready for Adobe’s big keynote tomorrow morning (which I believe we are streaming live – more on that to come).
Anyway, if you’ve ever wondered what it would look like if you took an iPhone and shot through heavy window film in a hotel room 60 or so floors up from the strip…well, look up above for an example. LOL!
1f642.png

It’s going to be pretty light week here on the blog, as I’m busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest during Photoshop World, but we’ll be sharing lots of pics over on my Facebook page. I hope you’ll check over there during these next few days to get a glimpse of the cool stuff going on at the conference. So many fun things to share.
Hope you have a great week, and I’m looking forward to meeting a whole bunch of you out here this week!
Best,
-Scott
The post Greetings from Photoshop World! appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.

n2hohdyIjyY

More...